Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barcelona first lists came out this week. Cornet will be top seed.

·
Premium Member
73,223 Posts
smart decision to take a break and look for a great coach :bounce:

it's all about motivation then Nicole will move her ass on the court again because strokes are not anything terrible what she wouldn't get better :rocker:

maybe she will enter Memphis, who knows, because her next schedule are IW & Miami tours so in USA, then I think she could play Memphis..

·
Registered
9,244 Posts
The question is not the level of the tournament, she must decide if she want to play and what she is ready to do for her future as top tennis player...

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I really like Nicole.. what's going on with her? She has so much potential and she's doing nothing with.

BTW, once Serena retires, Nicole will be my #1, so she better get it together so I can continue to be cocky when the time comes... :lol::lol::lol:

·
Who knows where the time goes
22,385 Posts
I think it´s a good decision:yeah:
and well is she enters in Memphis,she will have more chances to win a match than Dubai.But the most important is catch a new and great coach,think about the things which are wrong,solutions...
Nicole:hug::kiss:

·
Registered
54,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello, she just can't withdraw from one tournament (Dubai) a few days away and enter another (Memphis) the very same week :lol: Imagine if 20 players do the same :weirdo:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts