Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
11,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case anyone is interested, the entrylist is out for the USTA National Championships. The winner receives a wild card to the US Open.

Notable names:
-Kristie Ahn
-Brooke Bolender
-Julia Boserup
-Gail Brodsky
-Lauren Embree
-Nicole Gibbs
-Ester Goldfeld
-Madison Keys
-Christina McHale
-Grace Min
-Asia Muhammad
-Sloane Stephens
-Allie Will

http://tennislink.usta.com/tournaments/TournamentHome/Players.aspx?T=68805

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Go Katherine Oudin!:hearts:

·
Registered
11,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D I saw her name on the list! I hope she wins at least a couple of rounds. How cool would that be? :)

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Very:hearts:
How come we never heard of her before?

·
Registered
11,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think she's as good. I'm pretty sure she plays high school tennis. She's never really been hyped like Melanie was.

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Yeah, I know, but I mean it's strange how Mel never mentioned her in any interviews:shrug:

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Yeah, I know, but I mean it's strange how Mel never mentioned her in any interviews:shrug:
I have heard Mel mention "her twin" in several interviews. Mel mentions that her sister plans on going to college and how they grew up playing tennis on their Grandmother's tennis court etc. Also: Katherine is no where near as good as Melanie obviously, she'll play college tennis.

But :bounce: at Hard Court's! My favorite tournament of the year, I'll be there! :wink:
Strong field this year. I hope Christina is in good health!

·
College Tennis/Team USA expert
9,308 Posts
I have heard Mel mention "her twin" in several interviews. Mel mentions that her sister plans on going to college and how they grew up playing tennis on their Grandmother's tennis court etc. Also: Katherine is no where near as good as Melanie obviously, she'll play college tennis.

But :bounce: at Hard Court's! My favorite tournament of the year, I'll be there! :wink:
Strong field this year. I hope Christina is in good health!
She said shes all better...Just a really bad virus...Are you playing ;)

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Thanks for the info;)

·
College Tennis/Team USA expert
9,308 Posts
Katherine is top 100 in the class of 2010 so she isnt bad. I think she didnt have the same desire for pro tennis as Mel did

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
^:eek::cool:

·
Registered
11,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No way! That's awesome. :bounce: Good luck!

I wasn't implying that Katherine was bad either. Just saying that she wasn't on the same level as Mel. ;)

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
No way! That's awesome. :bounce: Good luck!

I wasn't implying that Katherine was bad either. Just saying that she wasn't on the same level as Mel. ;)
:) Thanks guys. But don't fret I am not nearly on the level of the girls that get mentioned on this forum. I just want to win a few rounds at Hard's! And this site is kind of my haven where I can just be a fan girl :lol: and not focus on my competitive aspect of tennis. I want to keep it that way too!

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Thank you, that's very sweet! But I kinda want to keep my tennis life and this site separate. Sorry, hope you can understand! I totally appreciate it though. I'll still give reports from this tournament though!

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
I understand you:p
I wouldn't tell my name:p

·
Premium Member
169,799 Posts
Thank you, that's very sweet! But I kinda want to keep my tennis life and this site separate. Sorry, hope you can understand! I totally appreciate it though. I'll still give reports from this tournament though!

I can respect that :). Well, good luck! But if you win the tourney then you just have to tell us who you are! :lol::p

·
Registered
20,861 Posts
yeah its cool, I'm just glad we have someone going that can tell us about how everyone is playing

1 - 20 of 100 Posts