Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Banned
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
USST: Betty Crocker's Hard Courts

Welcome to the International Betty Crocker Hardcourts Championship hosted in the windy city Chicago, Illinois. This is one of the first tournaments of the season, and it looks to be a fantastic one too.

Here is where we will find out who can be the best players and who can't. Here is where we'll find an up-coming star and champions of the future.

Obviously someone's going to become No. 1 by the end of this week.

Stay tuned for the exciting action.

Tournament Information

This is where all the tournament information will be kept. Things like when to send in your points, how much money you will recieve when you win or lose, what players have entered, the draw and more.​

Singles Draw

Doubles Draw

http://www.tournawiz.com/8draw.php?id=4&uid=alextreiber03

If you want to play doubles say who you want to play with and commit yourself. The draw will be updated whenever someone enters the tournaments.

Basic Information
Tier: III
Prize Money: $5000.00 US
Surface: Hard Court

Prize Money

Singles

Entry Fee: $ 0.00 US

1st Round Loss: $ 1000.00 US

Semi-Final Loss: $ 2000.00 US

Final Loss: $ 2500.00 US

Final Win: $ 5000.00 US​

Doubles

Entry Fee: $ 0.00 US

1st Round Loss: $ 1000. 00 US

Final Loss: $ 1250.00 US

Final Win: $ 2500.00 US

Weekly Schedule

Monday: Doubles and Singles Points are Due
Tuesday: Singles - 1st Round
Wednesday: Doubles - 1st Round
Thursday: Singles - Semi Final's
Friday: Doubles - Final
Saturday: Singles - Final​

·
Banned
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Womens Preview

Who is already ready to step it up and become No. 1 and take a title? Who is going to prove they are the ultimate champion. Who will fight for glory and take out the competiton.

Here is a preview of the coming matches.

(1) Amelie Mauresmo (FRA) VS. Martina Hingis (SUI):

With both players wanting to become No. 1 they will definetely take their chances in doing everything they can to win their matches. Who will be consistent? Who will take it? Stay tuned and find out to see.

Silvia Farina Elia (ITA) VS. Lindsay Davenport (USA):

Once again consistency is key. Which ever player wants it the most will win. Will it be Davenport or will it be Elia?

Jelena Dokic (YUG) VS. Angela Haynes (USA):

Both will try their best to win. Only one can advance. Its going to be a close match, who will come out on top? And who will be sent home packing?

(2) Marion Bartoli (FRA) VS. Flavia Pennetta (ITA):

Neither one can be down on themselves. They have nothing to lose except a title. If they fight hard it should be a tough battle for both players. Will Bartoli capitalize or will Pennetta penetrate Bartoli?

Predictions

I'm just going to make random prediction's. It will be interesting to see if I'm right.

Semi-Finals

(1) Amelie Mauresmo (FRA) VS. Silvia Farina Elia (ITA)

Jelena Dokic (YUG) VS. Flavia Pennetta (ITA)

Finals

Silvia Farina Elia (ITA) VS. Flavia Pennetta (ITA)

Winner

Silvia Farina Elia (ITA)

Rankings

Whoever wins this title may become the first No. 1!​

·
Banned
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Reminder

Even though some of you did send me points earlier in the week. I don't know why exactly you must send them again because I deleted them all. Please don't send points unless the draw is realeased.

Also the seedings were randomly selected so don't think I chose you over other players because I like you more. The seedings work the same so if you beat the No. 1 player in this tournament you recieve 100 bonus points if you beat No. 2 75 bonus points etc.

Finally please make sure you write lots of articles!

·
Banned
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Doubles draw has been posted and will be updated whenever players enter the doubles draw.

Martina Hingis is looking for a doubles partner so if you are interested ask to play with her! :D

·
Banned
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jennifer you are not playing in this tournament! You did not commit to any tournaments yet so obviously you are not in the doubles draw. Please make sure you check the draw before you post. And by the way you posted this exact same message in the other thread. How can you play two doubles tournaments at a time?

·
Banned
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Angela Haynes has contacted me and would like to play with Martina Hingis for doubles. So that means...

Martina/Angela confirmed!

1 - 20 of 131 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.