Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of how many match wins at USO for Bianca? :)

She might always looks exhausted and strapped up but just great to watch!

·
Registered
21,857 Posts
She won in straight sets! :eek:

It's a miracle!!!

I found it interesting that the vast majority of the Murican crowd was cheering for Bianca... against a Murican!

:lol:

You would think that it was windy today based on the fact that Bianca was having all sorts of trouble with her ball toss and Naomi's serve was a mess in the other match, but I didn't see any wind at all.

:shrug:

·
Registered
6,913 Posts
Or freaking annoying, but excusable as usual if a fan. Too bad the drama queen should win her next match. Hopefully she'll mummify herself up even more

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21,857 Posts
Or freaking annoying, but excusable as usual if a fan. Too bad the drama queen should win her next match. Hopefully she'll mummify herself up even more
There, there now, don't be bitter... just help your fave to retirement, she's yesterday's news now.

:tears:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
She won in straight sets! :eek:

It's a miracle!!!

I found it interesting that the vast majority of the Murican crowd was cheering for Bianca... against a Murican!

:lol:

You would think that it was windy today based on the fact that Bianca was having all sorts of trouble with her ball toss and Naomi's serve was a mess in the other match, but I didn't see any wind at all.

:shrug:
i think there was a lot of canadians in the crowd

·
Registered
6,913 Posts
Aww, ur in every kerber thread now, but god forbid a kerber fan have an opinion. :hug: not even serena fans as dedicated lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21,857 Posts
Reactions: netcordcam

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
A solid win for Bianca against a feisty and perhaps an up and coming American teenager. One thing that has impressed me about Bianca was her demeanor on court. She strolls around exhibiting upmost confidence in herself. This self assuredness is even more remarkable considering she has under her belt a career total experience of only 40 tour matches (of which she has won 31 of them). No doubt that goes a long way to explain her remarkable 7-0 record against Top 10 opponents.

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Volynets is impressing me every time I see her play. If she had the strength to overpower her opponents like Bianca has she'd much more dangerous.
Bianca seemed to me like she was trying to find her range all match long. She's not there yet, was making way too many UE, but that's the good thing about an easy R1, you can hit and miss until the range is found. She had not played in 18 days. There was certainly some rust today.

·
Registered
373 Posts
A solid win for Bianca against a feisty and perhaps an up and coming American teenager. One thing that has impressed me about Bianca was her demeanor on court. She strolls around exhibiting upmost confidence in herself. This self assuredness is even more remarkable considering she has under her belt a career total experience of only 40 tour matches (of which she has won 31 of them). No doubt that goes a long way to explain her remarkable 7-0 record against Top 10 opponents.
I mean aside from her being more talented than her peers, it's without a doubt this that sets her apart from most on BOTH the men's and women's tours. She fully believes in herself and is completely fearless. It's impressive considering how much she struggled just a calendar year ago.

·
Registered
16,220 Posts
1 down 6 to go.

Excellent that Bianca didn't even try hard to win in straights, while her opponent Katie Vol did play out of her mind. That's good, the last thing this unpredictable tour needs is an exhausted and crippled/mummified Bianca.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I'm not understanding the Bianca and mummy thing...granted, i didn't watch the match....

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Yes Volynets played very solid percentage tennis.

Flipkens next - should be really easy quite frankly. I mean I like Flipkens but she usually does well against players that are easily bamboozled, not all-around players like Bianca.

·
Registered
6,942 Posts
I'm not understanding the Bianca and mummy thing...granted, i didn't watch the match....
Just cause she often has wrappings of some sort on her (like this match)

However she told TSN in the after match interview they were not injury/medical related. Covering something I gathered

1 - 20 of 30 Posts