1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,029 Posts
Fręch in the GS MD again :D

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Very good and smart play from Magda in the 1st and 3rd sets. She has also more powerful shots than last time when I watched her.
In the end of 2nd set she lost the plot, but woke up after losing it.

Badosa was too tired in the end, Magda dropshotted her to the death.

·
Registered
107 Posts
First time watching Badosa. Seems to be just pumping topspin junk and is slow as f*ck. And unfit to boot. No place on a hardcourt.
Good riddance.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Did not expect Magda to qualify :surprise:
Well done and good luck against Laura :wavey:

·
Registered
28,449 Posts
First time watching Badosa. Seems to be just pumping topspin junk and is slow as f*ck. And unfit to boot. No place on a hardcourt.
Good riddance.
You take too many conclusions for “first time watching Badosa”.
Obviously she was hampered physically. I think she has issues with the ankle but I’m not sure what it is.
Even though she has never been the fastest player, In the third set she was hardly moving. That is not her normal version. Actually her footwork has improved immensely this Season.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
What's the deal with Badosa's NYC background? I knew she was born there or something, but everything she says and writes is in Spanish, ironically.

·
Registered
28,449 Posts
What's the deal with Badosa's NYC background? I knew she was born there or something, but everything she says and writes is in Spanish, ironically.
Her parents are Spanish and moved there for career/professional reasons but they came back to Spain when she was 6 I think. She started playing tennis very soon since coming back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts