Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
10,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here we go. I opened this thread, because I don't want to bother those people who cannot accept constructive criticism, but are ready to accept and spread the TF GM BS comments in Simona's subforum.

- Extracting sentences from here and using them in TF GM is NOT welcome.
- Behaving like what is the norm in TF GM (personal attacks all the time) is NOT welcome.
- Spreading infecting negative/pessimistic ideas is NOT welcome.

But anybody is welcome here to leave messages if accepts the mentioned things.

------------
And now to start the thread with some important statements:
- PHYSICALLY and TECHNICALLY Simona has never been better than nowadays.
- TECHNICALLY Simona could develop even before Wimbledon.
- TACTICALLY Simona was "bipolar", meaning that in the majority of her matches she followed meaningful tactics and won, but time after time it happened that her tactics (if she had one) was utterly wrong.
- With very few exceptions her losses in 2019 went back to the wrong tactics, including her two big losses in the previous majors (at the AOpen against Serena, at the RG against Anisimova).
- Her inappropriate serving caused also important losses, like the one against Bertens in the Madrid Final, or her very first loss to Barty in Sydney.
- Together with the mentioned problems Simona's peak playing level is very-very high in 2019, NOT SURPASSED BY ANYONE ELSE (including Barty and Osaka).
- After the lost Fed Cup doubles match to the French team, Simona understood that the doubles is important, and she should use the doubles to improve her singles game.
- This "chill" year Simona could improve at many important areas, including her net play, her on-the-run shots, her tactics, etc. The largest part of the improvement happened in the grass season. :worship:
- The BIGGEST importance of her Wimbledon title is that we don't have to suffer those TF GM BS comments questioning Simona's multi GS potentials or her ability to play at GS champion level on grass. Now it is proven, and it is proven for Simona too!
- In the current field only she has realistic chance to win all the majors (at least once) and the YEC, and an Olympic medal too. But her chance is really good!
- At Wimbledon she played a "Halep v3.0" tennis, the only question is whether she can sustain it for longer periods. The earliest time that she played at this level happened in the 2015 clay season for three consecutive matches, but all of a sudden she stopped, and for her next important change we had to wait till the 2017 clay season (after the "Miami incident").
- In my opinion for the USO HC season the most important thing is to firmly stabilize the things that she learned during the grass season, and FURTHER IMPROVE HER SERVING.
- In the USO warm up tournament she should play doubles, in order to INCREASE HER AGGRESSION AT THE NET.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Do you realize there is another thread like this already opened. Why creating confusion by opening another one?

·
Registered
10,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: USO HC Season 2019

Do you realize there is another thread like this already opened. Why creating confusion by opening another one?
I was forced to do it, and I am really sorry about that. When the season actually starts, I can adjust the thread title as needed. (I'm NOT going to post in the "official USO threads".)

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Here we go. I opened this thread, because I don't want to bother those people who cannot accept constructive criticism, but are ready to accept and spread the TF GM BS comments in Simona's subforum.

- Extracting sentences from here and using them in TF GM is NOT welcome.
- Behaving like what is the norm in TF GM (personal attacks all the time) is NOT welcome.
- Spreading infecting negative/pessimistic ideas is NOT welcome.

But anybody is welcome here to leave messages if accepts the mentioned things.
I think you are wrong in seeing us as not accepting criticism.

The problem is that over time every cheering thread has become only detailed analyses of every minute thing. As we are not professional tennis player but just a fan, I wanted to cheer for her as long as she is in the tournament, not discuss in detail why she won so easy, or so hard or lost. At least not for 6 of 7 pages of a thread. Nice to get some insight in the game, but tiring to be swamped in it.
All I wanted in the subforum was to be happy for her successes along her bigger fans, and to be sad for her losses.
I don't need a master class in tennis in order to do that, no matter how useful it can be if someone wants to learn.
It all went down hill once the expectations was that she should win everything.

Every thread was filled about how she should always use the correct tactic, the right amount of aggression, the correct serve, etc at nauseaum, and it got especially bad after losses.

Maybe this thread will keep all that talk out of the cheering threads and then maybe I'll post more here, and others will return.
Good luck.

·
Registered
10,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think you are wrong in seeing us as not accepting criticism.

The problem is that over time every cheering thread has become only detailed analyses of every minute thing. As we are not professional tennis player but just a fan, I wanted to cheer for her as long as she is in the tournament, not discuss in detail why she won so easy, or so hard or lost. At least not for 6 of 7 pages of a thread. Nice to get some insight in the game, but tiring to be swamped in it.
All I wanted in the subforum was to be happy for her successes along her bigger fans, and to be sad for her losses.
I don't need a master class in tennis in order to do that, no matter how useful it can be if someone wants to learn.
It all went down hill once the expectations was that she should win everything.

Every thread was filled about how she should always use the correct tactic, the right amount of aggression, the correct serve, etc at nauseaum, and it got especially bad after losses.

Maybe this thread will keep all that talk out of the cheering threads and then maybe I'll post more here, and others will return.
Good luck.
Please consider, that this thread is devoted to analysis.
(And watch out, how the other threads evolve, WITHOUT analysis of the matches, tactics, techniques, etc.)

·
Registered
527 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
This is a kind of a self imposed exile, is it really necessary?
On this TF I've saw lots of quarrels regarding 'the right to have own opinions' but nobody left a thread for this and nobody should!
I don't think is a bad idea.
I don't post so much anymore but this thread should be interesting.
I should try to do my best in this thread. :)

·
7,439 Posts
This is a kind of a self imposed exile, is it really necessary?
On this TF I've saw lots of quarrels regarding 'the right to have own opinions' but nobody left a thread for this and nobody should!
It's more than quarrels... Some users seem to not stand each other, apply very heavy labels (troll, hater, idiot, etc), and besides that, some just come here for a light read, both in terms of length of text and heaviness/depth/detail of the arguments inside: some love it, some get a headache out of it. And some left this forum because of it.

There are also generational (and technological) "gaps":
- DcsabaS is at one end of the spectrum let's say, at a respectable age (and very respectable profession), lucky for him with a lot of time on his hands, and may not see how else you can analyze Simo or even every quarrel here, without a detailed explanatory post. Which doesn't seem so big on his computer screen I'm sure.
- At the other end of the spectrum, you have the youngest generation, busy and impatient, browsing the forum on their mobiles, wanting to suck in the maximum information & good vibes from scrolling through... so if they get posts bigger than their mobile screen, and an endless discussion about a subject they don't care or already made their mind about it, eventually they stop entering such threads and the sub-forum all together, because "who has time to scroll 5-10 times" every time to skip over all that?
- And there are other cases of course: one does not need to be young and browsing on their mobile to be bothered by long posts; and some have the kind of attachment for Simona that doesn't allow them to stomach anything negative about her. And sometimes others can't just pretend everything's perfect.

I would also love it if we could all get along and achieve a more inclusive atmosphere... but as that hasn't worked out the past few months, I'm willing to give this a chance, see if that will help some fans find their way back to the forum.

My only suggestion, to avoid too many threads, is to extend this to the entire Hard swing, and analyze her full evolution on the surface. But let's see what comes natural at the end of USO... if it feels like a chapter to close, or is it leaving us wanting?

·
Registered
10,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's more than quarrels... Some users seem to not stand each other, apply very heavy labels (troll, hater, idiot, etc), and besides that, some just come here for a light read, both in terms of length of text and heaviness/depth/detail of the arguments inside: some love it, some get a headache out of it. And some left this forum because of it.

- DcsabaS is at one end of the spectrum let's say, at a respectable age (and very respectable profession), lucky for him with a lot of time on his hands, and may not see how else you can analyze Simo or even every quarrel here, without a detailed explanatory post. Which doesn't seem so big on his computer screen I'm sure.
- At the other end of the spectrum, you have the youngest generation, busy and impatient, browsing the forum on their mobiles, wanting to suck in the maximum information & good vibes from scrolling through... so if they get posts bigger than their mobile screen, and an endless discussion about a subject they don't care or already made their mind about it, eventually they stop entering such threads and the sub-forum all together, because "who has time to scroll 5-10 times" every time to skip over all that?
- And there are other cases of course: one does not need to be young and browsing on their mobile to be bothered by long posts; and some have the kind of attachment for Simona that doesn't allow them to stomach anything negative about her. And sometimes others can't just pretend everything's perfect.

I would also love it if we could all get along and achieve a more inclusive atmosphere... but as that hasn't worked out the past few months, I'm willing to give this a chance, see if that will help some fans find their way back to the forum.

My only suggestion, to avoid too many threads, is to extend this to the entire Hard swing, and analyze her full evolution on the surface. But let's see what comes natural at the end of USO... if it feels like a chapter to close, or is it leaving us wanting?
As I specifically wrote in my initial post, this kind of messages are NOT welcome here.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I don't think is a bad idea.
I don't post so much anymore but this thread should be interesting.
I should try to do my best in this thread. :)
Perhaps you prefer one separate thread just for analysis, but I don't think that multiple simultaneous separate threads are such a good idea, it will be difficult to follow.

I see, so I've just saw the 'top of the top of the iceberg'.. :(
It's sad if one of the reasons is "too lazy to scroll the thread", as for the other, the "generational gap", that's everywhere, in real life, politics, on the Internet (sites, forums, social media) and so on. Still I'm unpleasantly surprised it has got this far.
In my case, when I had trouble on other threads (I'm talking about GM here), it usually ends with deleted posts (mines) or in the worst case a formal warning or a 1 week ban, but no exile!
And the thing that seems the hardest to understand is the timing. This 'big quarrel' has burst 4 days after Simona's greatest win.. when everyone should have been relaxed and cheerful. This is the hardest part to comprehend for me!
I hope that @DcsabaS will post the Toronto&Cincy analysis on this thread: "Simona's North American Hard Court warm-up swing 2019" and keep this present thread for the USOpen analysis.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I don't agree that there is any need for a separate thread.
If you are going to use this thread for match by match analysis, or collating AM or other stats., I'd like to see you post a link to the postings here in the tournament thread.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
The most important change she will have to make is the serve. She discovered how grass helped her serve and that was huge in Wimbledon.
Daniel Dobre talked on 30:0 interview live before the celebrations on the stadium, that their immediate attention after a few days of enjoying the victory is to start adjusting the serve to hard, with adding spins to make it bounce higher. Probably also bounce inwards or outwards, to make the return as difficult as possible.

·
Registered
10,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
This is the Toronto (P5) Draw:

...R64-001..............R32-060.............. R16-105..............R08-190.............. R04-350..............R02-585

01 BARTY................BARTY
02 Bye
03 Kenin................Kenin................ Kenin................Kenin................ KENIN
04 Hsieh................
05 Azarenka.............Azarenka
06 GIORGI...............
07 Yamsterska...........Yamsterska........... Yamsterska
08 Konta................
09 Bencic...............Bencic............... Bencic
10 Potapova.............
11 Hercog...............
12 Goerges..............Goerges
13 Collins..............
14 Kat.Siniakova........Kat.Siniakova
15 Bye
16 SVITOLINA............SVITOLINA............ SVITOLINA............SVITOLINA

...R64-001..............R32-060.............. R16-105..............R08-190.............. R04-350..............R02-585

17 Ka.PLISKOVA..........Ka.PLISKOVA.......... Ka.PLISKOVA..........Ka.PLISKOVA
18 Bye..................
19 Sakkari..............
20 Riske................Riske
21 CSN..................CSN
22 Venus................
23 Sharapova............
24 Kontaveit............Kontaveit............ Kontaveit
25 Kerber...............
26 Kasatkina............Kasatkina
27 Bouchard.............
28 Andreescu............Andreescu............ Andreescu............Andreescu............ ANDREESCU............ANDREESCU
29 Martic...............
30 Di Lorenzo...........Di Lorenzo
31 Bye
32 Bertens..............BERTENS.............. BERTENS

33 Stephens.............STEPHENS
34 Bye
35 Fernandez............
36 Bouzkova.............Bouzkova............. Bouzkova.............Bouzkova............. BOUZKOVA
37 Garcia...............
38 Ostapenko............Ostapenko............ Ostapenko
39 Pavlyuchenkova.......Pavlyuchenkova
40 Sabalenka............
41 Keys.................
42 Vekic................Vekic
43 Kuznetsova...........Kuznetsova........... Kuznetsova
44 Wang Xiyu............
45 Brady................Brady
46 Mladenovic...........
47 Bye
48 HALEP................HALEP................ HALEP................HALEP

49 SERENA...............SERENA............... SERENA...............SERENA............... SERENA...............SERENA
50 Bye
51 MERTENS..............MERTENS
52 Sasnovich............
53 Doi..................
54 Alexandrova..........Alexandrova.......... Alexandrova
55 Zhang................Zhang
56 Sevastova............
57 Wozniacki............Wozniacki
58 Putintseva...........
59 Swiatek..............Swiatek.............. Swiatek
60 Tomljanovic..........
61 Zheng Saisai.........
62 Maria................Maria
63 Bye
64 OSAKA................OSAKA................ OSAKA................OSAKA

At first glance the draw doesn't look bad. However, there are dangerous qualifiers and we still don't know their names.

·
Registered
527 Posts
At first glance the draw doesn't look bad. However, there are dangerous qualifiers and we still don't know their names.
There's not much danger coming from the qualifications.
Brady, Riske, Tomljanovic, Potapova, Bouzkova, Alexandrova, Doi, and Wang X can hardly seem qoalafied to inspire some danger into the main draw, while Hercog and Swiatek are still struggling to get through.

·
Registered
10,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There's not much danger coming from the qualifications.
Brady, Riske, Tomljanovic, Potapova, Bouzkova, Alexandrova, Doi, and Wang X can hardly seem qoalafied to inspire some danger into the main draw, while Hercog and Swiatek are still struggling to get through.
So, it looks that Simona's expected opponents in the given first rounds:
R32
- Jennifer Brady (No.76, C.H.:No.60, 178 cm, 68 kg): 0:0
- .....Mladenovic (No.50, C.H.:No.10, 184 cm, 60 kg): 3:3

- Brady's notable scalps from 2019: Garcia 3x, Ostapenko, Riske, Diyas, Collins, Zhang, Sakkari.
I cannot say that I'm very familiar with Brady's playing style, but the vast majority of her victims are hyper-aggressive players, and this suggests that her style is somehow PROVOCATIVE to them. I suppose she also plays a high risk tennis, usually with too many errors. Nevertheless, Simona should NOT feed her with training balls.

- Mladenovic's notable scalps from 2019: Osaka(!), Zheng, Yastremska, Strycova, Garcia, Bencic, Barty (!).
Simona already knows Mladenovic. She plays very up and down, sometimes very badly, sometimes very well. This year Mladenovic scalped two No.1 players of 2019(!), and she also scalped Simona in 2017, when Simona first became No.1!
She's a POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS player. Not because of her especially high playing level, but her playing style somehow misleads/confuses her opponents. She's rather good at the net.

R16
- Keys (No.17, C.H.:No.7, 178 cm, 66kg): 5:1
- Vekic (No.25, C.H.No.22, 179 cm, 68 kg): 2:0
- Kuznetsova (No.108, C.H.No.2, 174 cm, 73 kg): 4:3 (she's 34)
- Wang Xiyu (No.127, C.H.:No.124, 182 cm, 70 kg): 0:0 - She's 18 years old, and Junior USO champion!

Personally I would be happy to see a Halep-Kuznetsova match in R16 (before Kuznetsova retires), but the Chinese junior champion can be dangerous to her. Also, Vekic in the next round can be tricky opponent.

·
Registered
527 Posts
So, it looks that Simona's expected opponents in the given first rounds:
R32
- Jennifer Brady (No.76, C.H.:No.60, 178 cm, 68 kg): 0:0
- .....Mladenovic (No.50, C.H.:No.10, 184 cm, 60 kg): 3:3

R16
- Keys (No.17, C.H.:No.7, 178 cm, 66kg): 5:1
- Vekic (No.25, C.H.No.22, 179 cm, 68 kg): 2:0
- Kuznetsova (No.108, C.H.No.2, 174 cm, 73 kg): 4:3 (she's 34)
- Wang Xiyu (No.127, C.H.:No.124, 182 cm, 70 kg): 0:0 - She's 18 years old, and Junior USO champion!

Personally I would be happy to see a Halep-Kuznetsova match in R16 (before Kuznetsova retires), but the Chinese junior champion can be dangerous to her. Also, Vekic in the next round can be tricky opponent.
There should be a place for doubles too in this analysis thread.
Simona's choice of a doubles partner looks very interesting. Leylah Fernandez is only 16, still a junior, and she's the finalist of 2019 Australian Open and the winner of 2019 Roland Garros - junior competitions!

·
Registered
10,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
There should be a place for doubles too in this analysis thread.
Simona's choice of a doubles partner looks very interesting. Leylah Fernandez is only 16, still a junior, and she's the finalist of 2019 Australian Open and the winner of 2019 Roland Garros - junior competitions!
For Simona the doubles playing is important in order to sharpen her immediate aggression when the opportunity comes near the net. For this many doubles partners and opponents can be useful, so, let's see what happens! :wavey:

-----------
Unfortunately Simona was "playing" doubles in the mode of: standing-waiting-donothing-->standing-waiting-donothing-->standing-waiting-donothing-->loss
Daniel Dobre should find out something to WAKE UP Simona, and to put into higher rhythm mode, because her first opponent (Brady) is an aggressive player!

·
Registered
10,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
It is time to start to collect the "Max Points In Row" statistics for the players, as it turned out in Wimbledon THE AVERAGE OF THE 1ST 3 MATCHES was a rather good predictor of what can we expect in the end. https://www.tennisforum.com/81609261-post111.html
(For the first round the AM/game statistics cannot be calculated, because the number of UEs are not available.)

R64:
- 11 Yastremska, Dayana (vs. Konta)
- 11 Wozniacki, Caroline (vs. Putintseva)
- 10 Siniakova, Katerina (vs. Collins)
- 10 Alexandrova, Ekaterina (vs. Doi)
- 9 Mertens, Elise (vs. Sasnovich)
- 9 Ostapenko, Jelena (vs. Garcia)
- 8 Bencic, Belinda (vs. Potapova)
- 8 Riske, Alison (vs. Sakkari)
- 8 Pavlyuchenkova, Anastasia (vs. Sabalenka)
- 8 Goerges, Julia (vs. Hercog)
- 8 Bouzkova, Marie (vs. Leylah Annie Fernandez)
- 7 Shuai, Zhang (vs. Sevastova)
- 7 Kenin, Sofia (vs. Hsieh)
- 7 Kontaveit, Anett (vs. Sharapova)
- 7 Azarenka, Viztoria (vs. Giorgi)
- 7 Maria, Tatjana (vs. Zheng)
- 7 Di Lorenzo, Francesca (vs. Martic)
- 7 Kuznetsova, Svetlana (vs. Xiyu Wang)
- 6 Andreescu, Bianca (vs. Bouchard)
- 6 Brady, Jennifer (vs. Mladenovic)
- 6 CSN (vs. Venus)
- 6 Vekic, Donna (vs.Keys)
- 5 Swiatek, Iga (vs. Tomljanovic)
- 5 Kasatkina, Daria (vs. Kerber)

R64 + R32 average:
(- 13 Barty, Ashleigh (vs. Kenin) - LOST!)
---------------------------------------------------
- 8.5 Yastremska, Dayana (vs. Konta, Azarenka) (11+6)/2=8.5
- 8.5 Kenin, Sofia (vs. Hsieh, Barty) (7+10)/2=8.5
- 8.5 Alexandrova, Ekaterina (vs. Doi, Zhang) (10+7)/2=8.5
- 8.0 Halep, Simona (vs. Brady) (8)/1=8
- 8.0 Osaka, Naomi (vs. Maria) (8)/1=8
- 8.0 Ostapenko, Jelena (vs. Garcia, Pavlyuchenkova) (9+7)/2=8
- 7.5 Bouzkova, Marie (vs. Leylah Annie Fernandez, Stephens) (8+7)/2=7.5
- 7.0 Pliskova, Karolina (vs. Riske) (7)/1=7
- 7.0 Svitolina, Elina (vs. Siniakova) (7)/1=7
- 7.0 Bencic, Belinda (vs. Potapova, Goerges) (8+6)/2=7
- 7.0 Andreescu, Bianca (vs. Bouchard, Kasatkina) (6+8)/2=7
- 7.0 Kontaveit, Anett (vs. Sharapova, CSN) (7+7)/2=7
- 6.5 Kuznetsova, Svetlana (vs. Xiyu Wang, Vekic) (7+6)/2=6.5
- 6.0 Williams, Serena (vs. Mertens) (6)/1=6
- 6.0 Bertens, Kiki (vs. Di Lorenzo) (6)/1=6
- 6.0 Swiatek, Iga (vs. Tomljanovic, Wozniacki) (5+7)/2=6

R64 + R32 + R16 average:
- 9.3 Kenin, Sofia (vs. Hsieh, Barty, Yastremska) (7+10+11)/3=9.3
- 7.5 Osaka, Naomi (vs. Maria, Swiatek) (8+7)/2=7.5
- 7.0 Pliskova, Karolina (vs. Riske, Kontaveit) (7+7)/2=7
- 7.0 Svitolina, Elina (vs. Siniakova, Bencic) (7+7)/2=7
- 6.7 Andreescu, Bianca (vs. Bouchard, Kasatkina) (6+8+6)/3=6.7
- 6.7 Bouzkova, Marie (vs. Leylah Annie Fernandez, Stephens, Ostapenko) (8+7+5)/3=6.7
- 6.5 Halep, Simona (vs. Brady, Kuznetsova) (8+5)/2=6.5
- 6.5 Williams, Serena (vs. Mertens, Alexandrova) (6+7)/2=6.5
------------------------------------
REMINDER: The average of the first 3 rounds were quite good at predicting who are the best 4 among the best 8, so let's see what is the prediction according to the "Max Points In Row" statistics:
- QF Kenin (9.3) > Svitolina (7.0) --> The favorite is KENIN.
- QF Ka.Pliskova (7.0) = Andreescu (6.7) --> There is NO clear favorite. (But Pliskova is more experienced, and Andreescu can be tired.)
- QF Bouzkova (6.7) = Halep (6.5) --> There is NO clear favorite (but Simona's number was reduced by the wind :secret:)
- QF Osaka (7.5) > Serena (6.5) --> The favorite is OSAKA.
------------------------------------

R64 + R32 + R16 + R08 average:
- 9.75 Kenin, Sofia (vs. Hsieh, Barty, Yastremska, Svitolina) (7+10+11+11)/4=9.75
- 7.00 Andreescu, Bianca (vs. Bouchard, Kasatkina, Ka.Pliskova) (6+8+6+8)/4=7.00
- 6.33 Williams, Serena (vs. Mertens, Alexandrova, Osaka) (6+7+6)/3=6.33
- 6.25 Bouzkova, Marie (vs. Leylah Annie Fernandez, Stephens, Ostapenko, Halep) (8+7+5+5)/4=6.25

R64 + R32 + R16 + R08 + R04 average:
- 6.80 Andreescu, Bianca (vs. Bouchard, Kasatkina, Ka.Pliskova, Kenin) (6+8+6+8+6)/5=6.80
- 6.50 Williams, Serena (vs. Mertens, Alexandrova, Osaka, Bouzkova) (6+7+6+7)/4=6.50

·
Registered
10,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Toronto R32 - Jennifer Brady (No.76, C.H.:No.60, 178 cm, 68 kg):

Simona's first opponent in Toronto is Jennifer Brady. As I mentioned it earlier ( https://www.tennisforum.com/81701037-post16.html ), she's a hyper-aggressive player, and can be compared to Aryna Sabalenka (mentally, physically, and playing style wise). The primary rule of playing against the hyper-aggressors is the PROVOCATIVE PLAYING STYLE. On the contrary, giving back innocent safe balls to the middle is the WORST possible strategy :cuckoo:, because these kind of balls are the only ones that the hyper-aggressors can handle very well (kill them). Their 2nd best area is usually the CC battles, especially the FH CC battles. Nevertheless, Brady can make DTL and IO shots too, at both wings. She's not very accurate, because she has the bad habit of hitting not from the optimal positions and with tensed muscles. Simona's classic "Halep v2.0" relentless opponent-moving strategy (with constant DTL redirections) works well against these players. Some characteristic highlights showing how Brady plays:
Against another hyper-aggressor (Kvitova): www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1tu02zpUKA
Against another hyper-aggressor (Garcia): www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZjoj9nNAEM
Against the top defender Ashleigh Barty: www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvVamUAnVLE
Against Mladenovic here in Toronto R64: www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA535WGMNi8

1 - 20 of 110 Posts