Registered
53,484 Posts
@mattypark

Thank you very much for the GIFs :) :worship:

One last wish. Could you please also make a GIF of her face at 7:58 ? :lol:

·
Registered
357 Posts
I heard on the radio that the Canadian PM got some heat on social media for enjoying that hug way too much :eek:h:

There was Linda Frum, a total IDIOT Conservative senator that actually tried to make those pictures some #MeToo moment:cuckoo:

Anyways, the backlash was swift and just on that one. People responded to her being like "why are you sexualizing this young women who's operating in a professional context?" And there were also pics right before and after that were totally bland so those ofc weren't used to further Frum's BS narrative.

This after all their Faith Goldy lies yesterday like damnn, lol. They're like a rudderless ship rn - fine by me!

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Best part of Serena's having an attitude is that we can enjoy all these gifs :hearts: She couldn't care less about these random journalists :lol:

·
Registered
407 Posts
As I’ve watched many a match on television over the years one of the ubiquitous clichés, TV commentators are fond of suggesting is that the seventh game of a set is the most critical or pivotal game in determining the outcome.
It takes only a simple excercise in elementary statistics to prove that this idea is bogus. Based on a sufficiently large data sample of matches, the correlation between the winning a particular game and eventual winning the set gradually increases with the order of the games, from slightly more than 0.5 for the first one and all the way to slightly less than 0.75 for the 12-th. And the entry for the 7-th game on that rather smooth curve is nothing special, it is higher than for 6-th one and lower than for 8-th, with no spike or anything.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Serena chocked from being 0:0 *15:0 up 😁😁😁

·
Registered
838 Posts
501 - 514 of 514 Posts