Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 514 Posts

·
CGS
7,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a champion. A star is truly born.

Bianca played really well up until 5-1 in the 2nd set, she played too good to be true tbh. And that choke just had to happen, but thanks god she still won in the end. Totally outplayed Serena for many parts of the match. It would have been so horrible if she had lost today, seriously. I always think that players who know how to compose themselves after missed chances (MPs or SPs) to still win in the end, are better mentally than those who do the usual comebacks in matches.

Serena tried, and I actually thought she played better than her 3 other slam final losses, but Bianca was just too good today, way too good before the choke. She returned Serena like a beast, like they always came back right at Serena’s feet or deep into the corners. Without her serves, she looked hopeless at times out there today.

Btw:

Come on dreamers, do what you do best pumping your hype. You will be disappointed on Saturday. This headcase will be exposed and you will be convinced beyond any doubt. The positive: after she gets destroyed in the F, all your bullshit how Andreenscu is a real deal will be washed down the toilet. We would see which side will go silent when the match is over. I think I will be back to tell you I told you so.

What a head case this player is. Weak ass players gave her a lifeline to recover in 3 matches from an imploding position. She will not get that benefit from Serena.
Too funny! Both players bore me to sleep. Two headcases fighting each other to determine who the best headcase is, lol!

The hype will be deflated on Saturday. Count on it!
Fear? What a joke, lol! I know you hate anyone not buying the hype. We will see on Saturday. What you construed as fear, actually is "keeping it real" with you. You will face the truth you've been trying hard to deny for a while now. In 2 days amigos!
Good fucking riddance. Don’t forget to cry on your way out :wavey:

·
Registered
862 Posts
No doubt, MamaRena has no mentality to play slam final.

Bianca should won 6-3,6-1 but she want to make it hard and memorable.

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
That was a PEAK WTA SHITFEST and I love it :lol:
Serena's serve, drama, Bianca's choke - I CAN'T :hysteric:
But anyway, congrats BIANCAAA!!

And also:
Disgusting crowd :wavey:
Disgusting one-sided commentators :kiss:
Disgusting media :eek:
#worstslam
+
Bianca's talent :bowdown:
Mama Andreescu :hearts:
Andreescu's hot coach :eek:

She spent over 40% more time on court, had shittier scheduling and harder draw, the crowd and media were against her - still, her talent prevailed :yeah:

Serena, again, amazing achievement, but Bianca was the better player today

·
Registered
14,792 Posts
That was even more impressive, the fact that her level dipped, lost 4 games in a row, Serena really started to find some confidence, and then at 5-all just reset as though nothing had happened.

Star is born. For a moment she was giving Serena the Sharapova treatment.

Anna Wintour looked annoyed, as though she wished she were sitting in the other box. Bianca on a Vogue cover soon?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Queenca ending this player with the help of the extremly lucky AD court on Serena's serving games. A daily reminder that:

SERENA IN SLAM FINALS SINCE HER SHOTGUN WEDDING BABY
2-0 LOSS
2-0 LOSS
2-0 LOSS
2-0 LOSS

·
Registered
15,380 Posts
Not surprised honestly. Andreescu is a big game player and she showed such grit today. Came in fearless and got herself together to not let that match get to a third. Amazing. Have to give it up to her.

Extremely disappointed as a Serena fan. Nice to see her fight back in the second set but 4 major final losses in a row is really upsetting.

·
Rise up from ignorance
17,540 Posts
Hell yes!!! I feared Andreescu would choke that second set away :sobbing:

Bye Genie & Raonic. Canadian tennis has a REAL star now! :worship:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
humiliation can't even begin to describe. only fun this about this is Andreescu was priced 3,50 :haha::haha::haha:

·
Registered
211 Posts
High quality match, even though it ended in two sets. :worship:
Bianca is such an amazing talent. She plays such a smart game, has power and at the same time has variety and is very crafty. Serena played well (saved two championship points), but the field is so deep. and there are so many incredible players on tour right now.

Serena jumping over the ball at 6-3 5:3 0:30 to avoid losing the point, while playing brilliant tennis. The spirit was there.

Bianca could have won sooner, if she kept the same intensity from the first set (got obviously very nervous leading 6-3,5-1).

Sweet hug at the net.

1 - 20 of 514 Posts