Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
1,931 Posts
hey daniela,

can i get a screenshot of your post in this thread? does it not show up in thread tools? let me know. get me that screenshot regardless, just want to see what you are seeing, also, let me know what layout you are working in as well, thanks!

~Shane

·
Registered
6,858 Posts
I noticed it too. I had to manually subscribe to a thread in which I posted - even though I had set options to automatically subscribe to threads in which I post.

·
Premium Member
20,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
hey daniela,

can i get a screenshot of your post in this thread? does it not show up in thread tools? let me know. get me that screenshot regardless, just want to see what you are seeing, also, let me know what layout you are working in as well, thanks!

~Shane

So when i go to user CP all the new threads i have subscribed to show up.

But anything from a few weeks before is gone. For instance i keep posting in the Non-tennis TF Big Brother thread and the Tennis Tipping Contrexville ITF, but they do not show up in my user CP. And I haven't done anything to change that. Also older threads like "Daniela's 2016" are no long showing up.

EDIT: I posted in 3 threads and nothing happened.

·
Administrator
1,931 Posts

So when i go to user CP all the new threads i have subscribed to show up.

But anything from a few weeks before is gone. For instance i keep posting in the Non-tennis TF Big Brother thread and the Tennis Tipping Contrexville ITF, but they do not show up in my user CP. And I haven't done anything to change that. Also older threads like "Daniela's 2016" are no long showing up.

EDIT: I posted in 3 threads and nothing happened.
Do you not have a view all option in your drop down? or just an option for new threads you clicked on? are you clicking on "subscribe to thread" as well?

also is others having this same issue as well?

let me know. we will get this sorted out.

~Shane

·
Premium Member
20,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you not have a view all option in your drop down? or just an option for new threads you clicked on? are you clicking on "subscribe to thread" as well?

also is others having this same issue as well?

let me know. we will get this sorted out.

~Shane
The second picture is when i click view all.
I don't know if others are experiencing this.

Its more the old threads that I can't resubscribe to. I seem to be okay with the new ones I post in.

·
Administrator
1,931 Posts
The second picture is when i click view all.
I don't know if others are experiencing this.

Its more the old threads that I can't resubscribe to. I seem to be okay with the new ones I post in.
Usually with subscribed threads, it only updates from my understanding when there is a reply.

Are new threads you subscribed to are giving you notifications? if the old threads do not have a reply to them, I dont see why they would notify you if there is no reply.

But if they are missing in your subscription, it could be at an indexed limit for how many you can subscribed to.

just want to make sure we are on the same page though. let me know.

we will look into this further if that is the case.

~Shane

·
Premium Member
20,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Usually with subscribed threads, it only updates from my understanding when there is a reply.

Are new threads you subscribed to are giving you notifications? if the old threads do not have a reply to them, I dont see why they would notify you if there is no reply.
New threads are giving me response.
Old threads are not. For instance you could post in "Daniela's 2016" and I wouldn't see it. But if I posted in a new thread, and then you posted. I would see that in my User CP.

But if they are missing in your subscription, it could be at an indexed limit for how many you can subscribed to.

just want to make sure we are on the same page though. let me know.

we will look into this further if that is the case.

~Shane
I can still subscribe to new things and some old ones still appear, but I don't get new updates. So I don't think I have reached a limit.

And thanks for your help!

·
Administrator
1,931 Posts
alright, well for testing purposes lets do some tests.

Can you provide me with a really old thread and ill throw a test reply in it? just want to be sure here. ill check to see if profiles are in fact out of sync and see if that will resolve the issue as well.

thanks!

~Shane

·
Premium Member
20,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alright, well for testing purposes lets do some tests.

Can you provide me with a really old thread and ill throw a test reply in it? just want to be sure here. ill check to see if profiles are in fact out of sync and see if that will resolve the issue as well.

thanks!

~Shane
Pick anything in the hantuchova forum.

Currently the Tennis Forum Big Brother and Daniela's 2016 don't work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts