9,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,830 Posts

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
This reply to the original tweet doesn't show up when you click the link, at least not for me, so here's a direct quote.

USC release: USC Women's Tennis Coach Richard Gallien To End 22-Year Tenure at End of 2017 Season - University of Southern California Official Athletic Site

Site (still) lists West Nott as assistant and Scandalis as volunteer. To be honest, I wouldn't have been able to tell you who was in the coaching team, but I think I'm on pretty safe ground in assuming the roster page hasn't been updated.
West Nott is no longer listed??? I thought he was popular as a coach, so I am a bit surprised that he isn't taking over for Richard Gallien.

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
West Nott is no longer listed??? I thought he was popular as a coach, so I am a bit surprised that he isn't taking over for Richard Gallien.
He was there when I last looked, but isn't there today. Scandalis is still listed, though the tweets said she was going:confused:

In the absence of solid news, I suppose we'll have to make up our own conspiracy theories.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The reasons for both West and Richard being removed are largely in part due to how they deliberately conspired against a former player they recruited for the class of 2015. They tried to use manipulation as a way for them to orchestrate her to lose her scholarship and did so in a deceptive, defamatory, and slanderous manner. Richard Gallien is not the man he portrays himself to be, as he had no care in the world after purposefully trying to ruin this young woman's life. As a matter of fact his actions were callous and un-remorseful to say the least, but it appears as if karma got the best of him when it is all said and done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts