• Red Indians

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Euro Americans

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • Afro Americans

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Jews, Muslims

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Diverse country with no unique identity unlike European, African and Eastern Nations

Votes: 61 49.6%
  • Other

Votes: 16 13.0%

• Total voters
261 - 280 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
.....i think this remains a bigger question than the elections itself.......
I agree.

IMO what makes the US unique is that in fact "American" (or United Statesian if you prefer :lol:) is not rooted in any ethnic or "racial" identity.

Of course the nation hasn't yet fully lived up to operating from that fact. However it had made and is still making major steps in that direction. But as we can see from the Buffoon and many of his supporters there's still a large minority of people that want to change that fact and make white nationalism the country's foremost principle.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
pov, JN, nadalnut, ys, miffedmax, Onslow, wta_zuperfann

pretty diverse

·
Registered
57,323 Posts

·
Registered
57,323 Posts

·
Art & Futures
20,402 Posts
at some point Americans are going to have to come together (as minority populations rise) while still understanding the sensitivities of discrimination

I think also at some point the world is going to have to drop the concept of race in day-to-day practice and think more along the lines of ancestry and heritage when thinking about markers that have anything to do with how race is currently used, outside of discrimination by appearance (ie. health, representation of culture, etc.)

·
Registered
57,323 Posts
Sure you liked JN's pic but I guess you must've scrolled right over mine. I see how it is. I'm just chopped liver over here :wavey:
im sorry old bud, im posting from my phone 99% of the time so i miss stuff :kiss:

·
Registered
57,323 Posts
Of self-important, self-absorbed, uneducated narcissists.
not only ur full of hate, ur also wrong

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/the-10-most-educated-countries-in-the-world.html

Every year, institutions in the United States dominate rankings of the best colleges in the world.

Of the top 10 best universities in the world, eight are located in the U.S. But despite having some of the best educational institutions on earth, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) ranks the U.S. sixth for adult education level.

The OECD defined a country's adult education level as the percentage of people between the ages of 25 and 64 who have completed some kind of tertiary education in the form of a two-year degree, four-year degree or vocational program.

Here are the 10 most educated countries:

10. Luxembourg
42.86 percent

9. Norway
43.02 percent

8. Finland
43.60 percent

7. Australia
43.74 percent

6. United States
45.67 percent

5. United Kingdom