Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the full thing? I'm hoping not tooo much of it is on TTC, which I still don't have.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm i guess this means i'll be renewing my megaupload account lol

·
Registered
13,033 Posts
Does anyone have the full thing? I'm hoping not tooo much of it is on TTC, which I still don't have.
Make sure that you are not among the people getting a free preview of TTC during the French Open. A whole series of providers are giving a preview of TTC during the French Open in the hopes that you will buy a more expensive package.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Make sure that you are not among the people getting a free preview of TTC during the French Open. A whole series of providers are giving a preview of TTC during the French Open in the hopes that you will buy a more expensive package.
A believe my provider (Cablevision) doesn't have it all. I would have definitely bought any package that includes TTC

·
Registered
13,033 Posts
A believe my provider (Cablevision) doesn't have it all. I would have definitely bought any package that includes TTC
Boo. Oh well, ESPN2 does still have a fair bit of coverage. And I'm sure people will be uploading up a storm during the Open. RG should take a page from Wimbledon's book and have Roland Garros Live.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts