Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
15,026 Posts
:eek: WOW they all great!! But tell me, I can only make out Venus, Serena, Meghann and Alexandra (as well as Billie Jean and Zina of course) Who are the other two? :confused:

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
is that Ally???

teheheheehe poor Jamea, shes the only one of normal height :eek: (as well as the coaches)

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
mmmm. very sexy....

more SM features?? lol!!! ;)

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Sexy! :D

Thank god BJK wasn't wearing leather!

·
Premium Member
10,284 Posts
BJK looks more androgynous with the passing years.

But the rest of the photo is cool.

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
I'm sooooo sure that these outfits were Serena's idea. LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I still stand by my opinion that leather pants should only be worn by Rock Stars.

And the sandals with leather pants? hmm...awful.

The picture quality is not all that great, but all of them look fat in those shirts except Meg.

·
Keeper of Secrets
8,970 Posts
could be Venus's idea...promoting her wilson line ;)

Jenny: Venus does have bangs now(actually I think she got them last year) but when Venus is playing, it's tied back, so you can't tell.

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
I am a hairdresser and from my professional perspective :p Venus's new haircut is fabulous from what I can make out on the picture, adore that fringe :hearts:

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
raquel said:
I am a hairdresser and from my professional perspective :p Venus's new haircut is fabulous from what I can make out on the picture, adore that fringe :hearts:
one of these days yuo and i have to meet up so that yuo can fix me up with a decent hair cut

Ra! :hearts: :kiss: :kiss: :lick:

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Car Key Boi said:
one of these days yuo and i have to meet up so that yuo can fix me up with a decent hair cut

Ra! :hearts: :kiss: :kiss: :lick:
Well i liked the one you had a while ago in NT, the shaved head look :drool:

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts