Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Re: US Spring Swing: Just Play Pova.

I'm curious is she going to play in IW. Porsche tweeted that she's coming back to the dessert for the first time since 2015, but obviously it's just a PR and sponsor job.
Maria is not posting anything related to tennis, Sven also.
Hope that she is just focused on tennis and improving. Or I'm just self-delusional and she's injured, living her life with her new boyfriend and visiting art galleries.

Wysłane z mojego F3211 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Also, Serena, Vika and Maria playing at the same tournament for the first time in ages. That would be something special!

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts

The forearm flare-up in Stanford last year looked like it bothered her through the US Open. Wouldn't be at all shocked if she's out until clay.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts

The lack of practice pics makes me thing IW in particular is unlikely. We haven't even seen her in the gym much.

·
Registered
14,342 Posts
I'm curious is she going to play in IW. Porsche tweeted that she's coming back to the dessert for the first time since 2015, but obviously it's just a PR and sponsor job.
Maria is not posting anything related to tennis, Sven also.
Hope that she is just focused on tennis and improving. Or I'm just self-delusional and she's injured, living her life with her new boyfriend and visiting art galleries.

Wys?ane z mojego F3211 przy u?yciu Tapatalka
Also, Serena, Vika and Maria playing at the same tournament for the first time in ages. That would be something special!
Desert you mean. :)

I can't believe people still buy the arm excuse . It wasn't the problem. The problem was that she's so out of it mentally that she simply doesn't want to train seriously, compete seriously, be professional.

Nobody serious and engaged in what she does would ever go to scamming NY to see shitty, frilly, useless art museums and then on vacation with con artist people. But that's the person she has become and chose to be.
But don't be surprised if she keeps being unhappy and unsuccessful in her job. That's a natural consequence.

This injury - w/o stuff is something that has been going on for years. For once in her life she should be honest with herself and face the music but she will never do that. She's not humble enough anymore and her shitty friends and toxic environment she's in prevents her from even moving of an inch.

She lost herself and there's no way back.

As another poster noted, now she's even in ostentation mode, something that she never did some years ago. Now it's me, my fancy art - as if that useless, self-serving stuff would make her acculturated - my vacation in a (shithole) of a country, my stay at a 5 stars hotel in an immoral country where she went for a trip ( she fucking called it a trip) . When I saw that post I almost had second hand embarrassment.

That shitty country and it's deranged inhabitants fucked her brain completely.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts

I can't believe people still buy the arm excuse . It wasn't the problem. The problem was that she's so out of it mentally that she simply doesn't want to train seriously, compete seriously, be professional.

Nobody serious and engaged in what she does would ever go to scamming NY to see shitty, frilly, useless art museums and then on vacation with con artist people. But that's the person she has become and chose to be.
But don't be surprised if she keeps being unhappy and unsuccessful in her job. That's a natural consequence.

This injury - w/o stuff is something that has been going on for years. For once in her life she should be honest with herself and face the music but she will never do that. She's not humble enough anymore and her shitty friends and toxic environment she's in prevents her from even moving of an inch.

As another poster noted, now she's even in ostentation mode, something that she never did some years ago. Now it's me, my fancy art - as if that useless, self-serving stuff would make her acculturated - my vacation in a (shithole) of a country, my stay at a 5 stars hotel in an immoral country where she went for a trip ( she fucking called it a trip) . When I saw that post I almost had second hand embarrassment.

You're like a blacked out drunk person, repeating the same nonsense over and over again. How many posts are you going to make about the same shit??

You obviously have this sad, obsessive personal thing against LA, NYC lifestyles (or maybe just America and Americans in general) which Maria is very much a part of and always have been. You should go to an art museum sometime, perhaps you'll learn something.
And you have no grounds to call her friends shitty and toxic. What do you know? Her friendships have always been very genuine and private. If Maria wasn't humble or were to be in relationships with shitty, toxic, fake people, she can become friends with any celebrities and A-listers as she wants. Unlike some players, she's not hanging out with Kim Kardashian Beyonce etc...

Keep your nonsense political views separate from Maria and Maria's career.

·
Registered
14,342 Posts

You're like a blacked out drunk person, repeating the same nonsense over and over again. How many posts are you going to make about the same shit??

You obviously have this sad, obsessive personal thing against LA, NYC lifestyles (or maybe just America and Americans in general) which Maria is very much a part of and always have been. You should go to an art museum sometime, perhaps you'll learn something.
And you have no grounds to call her friends shitty and toxic. What do you know? Her friendships have always been very genuine and private. If Maria wasn't humble or were to be in relationships with shitty, toxic, fake people, she can become friends with any celebrities and A-listers as she wants. Unlike some players, she's not hanging out with Kim Kardashian Beyonce etc...

Keep your nonsense political views separate from Maria and Maria's career.
And being part of that LA /NYC cliche has been her downfall. She was lucky she was traveling the world most of the time because of tennis and her time there and with them was limited.

I have every right to call her "friends " whatever I want especially after 2016 and what came out in those papers.

Remind me again who got a doping ban, posts pictures of 20000 dollars useless lamp, shitty, useless, fancy art to show she's high class, 5 stars hotels and all the vacations she does? Like look at me and my beautiful, fancy, expensive life. Typical of Americans though. No wonder they are drugged with pills.
And who is again the one who at 30 goes to a scamming, unethical Tony Robbins convention, read self-help books or ego sucking books and is starting to sound like a delusional late ivanovic in interviews? Also the one who keeps mixing personal and professional? (one of her biggest flaws in life that reveals a lack during development ).

Thank her friends for this. Especially her female friends. If only she had better people around her along the way many things would not have happened to her and she would be a better, healthier person now. Too late now. Her formative years have been this way.

She would also be capable to discern a good person from a a bad apple one and also be independent from them and their emotionally manipulate " gifts" and fake flattering words. But she doesn't know better. So she's stuck with this underdeveloped version of herself .

She should go to a good professional to have a detailed profile and also to see how much or not her so called friends care about her. There are good empirical tests for it, you know.

If you want I can give a small profile on her and the shitty people she has around herself but it's not good. It's not good at all.

The " friends" she has don't have a genuine fiber in their bones. In a city of liars, how can a honest person lives ?

Bwah, me in a shitty art museum. Sorry to disappoint you but my mother paints so I know quite well the narcissist, self-serving, sociopath - tendency people who hang around in that environment.

And wait we are talking about the same person who lives in LA, goes to every silly vanity fair party, sent gifts to "you don't know who I am " Reese witherspoon, has a private LA make up crew who work with these same people and other stuff?
These are no better than Beyonce or Kim Kardashian, who quite frankly are just innocuous people who just found an easy way to make money and feed their ego. Still better than the fake intellectuals and even more narcissistic people she has around her.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts

Fed_up is, first and foremost, a hater of LA/NYC/American urban life style. I see no evidence of the negative impact of her life style on her sport career.

But I agree with fed_up's comment on contemporary art.

Her career looks half dead to me. You just can't see the fire inside her, on court or off court. We don't know where she's going, and we don't know whether she knows where she's going.

·
SharaFamily
21,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Even her new romance is so flat, so neglectable. It didn't make headlines like her previous ones. No one seems to care about it, and no one expects anything from it. Everything is going downhill.
So why even try to post here :confused: Is your last name 'No one'

In the end who care for her alway care for her. Who care for her fame like you, alway act like you :)

Her reputation never been that worse, so we like her for her :angel:

·
SharaFamily
21,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

This lyric is perfect for Sharapova's situation. She lost fans but in the end only the loyal stay with her.

I wish we have a right to vote to ban some people from here

·
Registered
3,636 Posts

So why even try to post here :confused: Is your last name 'No one'

In the end who care for her alway care for her. Who care for her fame like you, alway act like you :)

Her reputation never been that worse, so we like her for her :angel:
Fans are allowed to express their frustration in this forum. You always treat frustrated fans like haters or traitors, that's very childish.

I didn't even say anything bad of her, but only about the situation she is in. If you can't tolerate others pointing out her situation is bad in every aspect, then that's YOUR problem.

Stop calling for bans on those who think differently than you. This is a forum where optimists and realists have equal rights to speak, it has never been a temple only for self-deluded worshippers.

1 - 20 of 253 Posts