Tennis Forum banner

13361 - 13380 of 13553 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
I can't help but think that Trump was too ashamed to concede and jumped on a train he couldn't get off of. I'm sure he now realizes the value of a graceful concession speech. He has to regret his actions. He just has to.

·
Premium Member
10,570 Posts
dump tRUMP meltdown:

·
Registered
Serena! Naomi. Coco. Simona. Iga. Ashleigh.
2,362 Posts
I can't help but think that Trump was too ashamed to concede and jumped on a train he couldn't get off of. I'm sure he now realizes the value of a graceful concession speech. He has to regret his actions. He just has to.
Trump has known all along that he lost. If you remember, he was trying to undermine the election even before we voted him out. He said that the only way he’d lose would be if the thing was rigged against him. Then, after he lost he started the Stop the Steal campaign and collected beaucoup bills from idiot donors. I read an article this morning that said he’s kept up this ruse to wheedle money from his fan base. After all, it must be pretty expensive to file 60+ lawsuits in two months.

·
Registered
20,143 Posts
Trump has known all along that he lost. If you remember, he was trying to undermine the election even before we voted him out. He said that the only way he’d lose would be if the thing was rigged against him. Then, after he lost he started the Stop the Steal campaign and collected beaucoup bills from idiot donors. I read an article this morning that said he’s kept up this ruse to wheedle money from his fan base. After all, it must be pretty expensive to file 60+ lawsuits in two months.
Not when the lawsuits have zero in them.

·
Registered
9,495 Posts
http://instagr.am/p/CKBaqt0gZNg/
Poor Rudy

·
Registered
4,632 Posts

·
Registered
33,066 Posts
He doesn't regret anything he says or does.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Serena! Naomi. Coco. Simona. Iga. Ashleigh.
2,362 Posts
Not when the lawsuits have zero in them.
Lawyers don’t come cheap, even ones like demented Giuliani and lying Jenna Ellis and corrupt Sydney Powell.
At times I want to feel bad for Rudy because of his obvious deteriorating mental state, but then I remember that he was friends with Trump long before he lost his mind. Rudy’s guilty of spreading the big lie, too. Can’t muster much sympathy for him.

·
Registered
20,143 Posts
At least they are finally holding some of the Republican rats in Michigan accountable for poisoning thousands of people in their state...

Former Michigan governor charged in 2014 Flint water crisis | CBC News

What I didn't know about Michigan before this, is that this Governor had basically outlawed county elections. How the fuck does this happen in a Democracy?

I have a couple friends who live in Windsor, just across the bridge from Michigan, and they would tell me that whenever they went across that bridge on business they couldn't wait to get back to Canaduh because of all the crazies in Michigan. So, it is no surprise that Michigan was used a dry run for the insanity at the Capitol when they stormed the Michigan capitol months ago and plotted to assassinate the Governor.

·
Premium Member
10,570 Posts
how to deal with a traitor:

18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government

18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.

Take criminal terrorist tRUMP and LOCK HIM UP!

Ditto for his cabal of tin foil hat cultists.

13361 - 13380 of 13553 Posts