13341 - 13360 of 13450 Posts

·
Registered
20,117 Posts

Reactions: dubsplayer

·
Registered
4,621 Posts
The same Lauren Boebert who was live tweeting things like the fact that Pelosi was being evacuated, just as MAGA were breaking into the Capitol screaming murder?

The same Lauren Boebert who just days before this, released an ad about how she intends to carry a firearm while serving in the Capitol?

No wonder these people were able to coordinate so well, easily breaking into the Capitol and making their way around to the offices of people of interest like Pelosi

·
Registered
20,117 Posts
Reactions: dubsplayer

·
Registered
8,992 Posts
Well, isn't everything just going swell.

We've got Republican Reps too afraid to vote for impeachment.

We've got the military literally on the Capitol floor for protection.

All because there is a continuing threat of rightwing terrorism.

Trump has put out the tiniest of statements for the single purpose of insuring he is not legally liable. Still not taking away the biggest incitement, his lies about election fraud.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Citizens have been brainwashed and keep spouting incoherent nonsense about election fraud. And many of these people have guns. There’s no telling what they’ll do. We need to get some sort of government-sponsored therapy to de-program our extremist citizens.

I don't want to sound condescending here, but this is definitely not the time for softball approaches like "government-sponsored de-programming therapy"... with that kind of attitude, we'll be eaten alive.

What the US needs to do right now is solidify its hard power against a dangerous violent minority... we need to use all the levers of power that we have. Economic, informational, and military.

·
Registered
Serena! Naomi. Coco. Simona. Iga. Ashleigh.
2,353 Posts
I don't want to sound condescending here, but this is definitely not the time for softball approaches like "government-sponsored de-programming therapy"... with that kind of attitude, we'll be eaten alive.

What the US needs to do right now is solidify its hard power against a dangerous violent minority... we need to use all the levers of power that we have. Economic, informational, and military.
I’m not saying people shouldn’t be held accountable. Those involved should be tried and convicted. However, that alone won’t fix the problem. There are millions of other Trump supporters who weren’t there during the insurrection. I truly believe they are brainwashed and need help.

·
Registered
Serena! Naomi. Coco. Simona. Iga. Ashleigh.
2,353 Posts
Just in case you forgot who Marjorie Taylor-Greene is, here’s a little reminder. She’s the freshman Congresswoman from Georgia who went off on a tangent about Democrats and their wrongdoing during today’s impeachment vote. Here’s a video of hers:

·
Registered
20,117 Posts
13341 - 13360 of 13450 Posts