Tennis Forum banner

8301 - 8320 of 8488 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
34,538 Posts
I don’t see anything in your referenced example where it states categorically that the FDA forbids doctors from prescribing hydroxychloroquine to treat covid-19. “Caution” is not a synonym for “forbid”.
No one forbids you from drinking a pint of bleach either. I would strongly caution you against such an action but if you think you know better......

·
Registered
37,956 Posts
No one forbids you from drinking a pint of bleach either. I would strongly caution you against such an action but if you think you know better......
Trumpistas always know it better until they have to take responsibility, then suddenly all others have done it wrong and should admit to have done mistakes. A Trumpista is way above science and knows it always way better. He is per se a genius and has always to be given a 10 out of 10 when saying something 😂😂😂😂

·
Registered
179 Posts
I grabbed a bottle of bleach in my house and found written on the label inter alia the clear instructions in capital letters “DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY”. It goes further to instruct: “If swallowed, drink a glass of water, call a doctor or poison control center. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.” Then it follows in capital letters: “KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS”. I infer from such instructions that an adult may survive an accidental internal intake of bleach but children or pets are unlikely to do so.

I suggest it is purely a sophist argument to imply that the FDA’s caution warning about the use of hydroxychloroquine is equivalent to the warning of swallowing bleach. I further suggest that if down the road that there is incontrovertible proof that hydroxychloroquine is not of any beneficial use in fighting covid-19 and is actually harmful, then I have no doubt the FDA and CDC will ban the use of the drug for that use. And doctors will not prescribe the drug anymore under the penalty of losing their license.

·
7,733 Posts
Trumpistas always know it better until they have to take responsibility, then suddenly all others have done it wrong and should admit to have done mistakes. A Trumpista is way above science and knows it always way better. He is per se a genius and has always to be given a 10 out of 10 when saying something 😂😂😂😂
Trumpistas have proven time and time again that they are willing to debase themselves and humiliate themselves if it means defending the indefensible, moronic actions of the guy in the White House. It's just ironic they are willing to publicly make fools of themselves for a guy who literally doesn't give a shit about them.

Because Lord knows if it was Obama or Clinton that said the exact same things they defend Trump saying, they'd be rioting on the street with their guns demanding immediate impeachment.

·
Registered
37,762 Posts

This. Fuck Drumpf and fuck the Covidiots.

8301 - 8320 of 8488 Posts