Tennis Forum banner

8261 - 8280 of 8487 Posts

·
Registered
39,996 Posts
With such a prominent Republican succumbing to this disease, perhaps now many in the political right wing will finally learn that this is NOT a hoax and that some solution needs to be found for it.
I wouldn't count on it.

·
Premium Member
10,205 Posts
I wouldn't count on it.

One would think, no, one would hope that there is some end to Republican stupidity. I admit to not giving a shtttt for the party but for all their stupidity, they are still human. If I was the type who prayed, I would pray earnestly that these delusional buffoons would open their little minds and come to their senses if they had any. Maybe, just maybe, this death may be the thing that is going to make that happen. As I said, (while I won't bet my life on it) one would hope so.

Reactions: Shvedbarilescu

·
Registered
39,996 Posts
One would think, no, one would hope that there is some end to Republican stupidity. I admit to not giving a shtttt for the party but for all their stupidity, they are still human. If I was the type who prayed, I would pray earnestly that these delusional buffoons would open their little minds and come to their senses if they had any. Maybe, just maybe, this death may be the thing that is going to make that happen. As I said, (while I won't bet my life on it) one would hope so.
They're already blaming it on his age, as if only the elderly have succumbed to the virus, but Keep Hope Alive!

Reactions: Shvedbarilescu

·
Registered
33,008 Posts
You probably may not remember this but when Pres Trump introduced Dr Fauci and the task force team to deal with the covid-19 pandemic the universal objection levied by MSM was that there were no persons of color on the force. So now we have a black female qualified duly licensed physician who claims that she has successfully treated covid-19 patients by utilizing hydroxychloroquine. We are told contemptuously she obtained her medical degree from a university in Africa. Wait a minute are we to believe that medical schools in Africa are sub par? Isn’t that a racist notion?
Qualified? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Qualified? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Dr Stella Immanuel graduated from the Nigerian medical school at University of Calabar in 1990 and moved to the United States in 1992. She completed a pediatric residency at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center in New York City. She started practicing medicine in Louisiana in 1998,and currently operates a clinic in Houston Texas. To be able to practice medicine in those two states she has a license to do so from those states’ medical boards. I submit that fulfills the definition of a qualified physician.

·
Registered
37,956 Posts
Dr Stella Immanuel graduated from the Nigerian medical school at University of Calabar in 1990 and moved to the United States in 1992. She completed a pediatric residency at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center in New York City. She started practicing medicine in Louisiana in 1998,and currently operates a clinic in Houston Texas. To be able to practice medicine in those two states she has a license to do so from those states’ medical boards. I submit that fulfills the definition of a qualified physician.
She may be a qualified physician, but also among those are crazy liers who cannot look at the facts!!!! She disqualifies from every scientific discussion by the claims she makes who are simply FALSE!!!!!

·
Veelieve!!!
32,427 Posts
She may be a qualified physician, but also among those are crazy liers who cannot look at the facts!!!! She disqualifies from every scientific discussion by the claims she makes who are simply FALSE!!!!!
She lost me when she scoffed at wearing masks and schools reopening.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
this thread still as toxic as the state of American politics :D

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
When I read the headline literally my first thought is what is Donald trying to distract attention from.

Try as he might the show is becoming a bit too predictable.....

The tweet you cited is grotesquely false, however. The US economy contracted by 9.5% from from the previous quarter. In order to contract by 32.5%, it would have to contract at the same rate for the next 3 quarters as well, which fortunately for all of us, is improbable.

Of course, the 9.5% quarterly contraction is still by far an all-time record, and we've got the orange baboon to thank for it. But this kind of stuff nonetheless shows the stupidity/dishonesty that the media is capable of. When something is already really bad, there's no need to exaggerate it even further.

8261 - 8280 of 8487 Posts