Tennis Forum banner

7981 - 8000 of 8047 Posts

·
Registered
39,878 Posts
Funny. Too bad it's fake.
It's gonna take more than your words to convince me. And regardless, it's a well known fact that tRumpbots, teabaggers, etc. have major difficulties with math and spelling.

·
Registered
30,525 Posts
Never fake, at max alternative facts 😂
It's gonna take more than your words to convince me. And regardless, it's a well known fact that tRumpbots, teabaggers, etc. have major difficulties with math and spelling.
You must be feeling so good about yourself, sharing fake news like some Drumpf bot.

This manipulated image was created from a genuine photograph of a protester at a demonstration in Huntington Beach, California, which took place in spite of the state’s shelter-in-place orders. The original photograph was taken by Jeff Gritchen of the Orange Country Register on April 17, 2020, and showed a protester holding a sign bearing the words “Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death.”

·
Registered
37,705 Posts
Of course it's fake, they can't even do letters and you think they can do numbers?

·
Registered
37,533 Posts
You must be feeling so good about yourself, sharing fake news like some Drumpf bot.

This manipulated image was created from a genuine photograph of a protester at a demonstration in Huntington Beach, California, which took place in spite of the state’s shelter-in-place orders. The original photograph was taken by Jeff Gritchen of the Orange Country Register on April 17, 2020, and showed a protester holding a sign bearing the words “Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death.”

View attachment 177500
In times of Trump there exists no fake, because he invented alternative facts as an expression for it. All I was referring to with my post

·
Registered
30,525 Posts
In times of Trump there exists no fake, because he invented alternative facts as an expression for it. All I was referring to with my post
So you would have nothing against the other side sharing "fake news"? That's perfectly fine, cool, good to know.

Hmmm, let me think... What about that birth certificate?

·
Registered
39,878 Posts

View attachment 177500
Congratulations! No matter how trivial, you were actually right about something for a change. Here's a cookie. Woohoo!

·
Registered
39,878 Posts
Pity that nobody could convince the Dear Leader of this:

Wearing simple face coverings is not about protecting ourselves, it is about protecting everyone we encounter.
He doesn't give a single fuck, he only cares about getting re-elected.

·
Registered
15,126 Posts

tRUMP = traitor
Here we go again. Russiagate 2.0 rollercoaster is about to begin its ride.

Like 1.0, this one is also a sham — a transparent sham. Not one iota, not one comma of the NYTimes claim is true. It's yet another evidence-free spy novel... backed up by not even a hair of journalistic documentation or other proof of any kind whatsoever.

Just a cookie cutter necoon "believe us"..... "take our word"..... anon spook source cooked-up story aka cia bullshit

This red-baiting Russiagate nonsense is also not plausible: Afghans don't need to to be paid by Putin to do what they have been doing non stop since 1979. And extending it beyond there, didn't Islamists manage to raise a literal army of over 50,000 foreign fighters..... Muslims from all corners of the planet --from over hundred and eight countries-- to show up in Syria for free? ... and then go back to Europe & elsewhere and play jihad once more for free (free other than payment in the form of a promise of hot babes in heaven)? Now we're supposed to believe the Taliban are lazily loitering around their own occupied homleand, demanding to be paid Rubles. LMAO — you cannot be serious. The WMD and "yellowcake" and "incubator babies" were far more believable fictions.

By the way disclaimer for the centrists: Trump is easily the worst president in a long time — and there are more than enough reasons why he should not be reelected — and in fact should resign immediately....... but a neocon hoax is not one of the reasons. So the so-called left party, the Dems, should not attack Trump from the right. That helps Republican policy in the long run, the same policy fronted by the Boltons and Pompeos of this world. But dumbocrats being dumbocrates, they are already getting sucked into it. Maddow has warmed up again — she is already jumping on her seat; no doubt her next 50 episodes will be summarised as "Russia Russia Russia....

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
A red-baiting Russiagate nonsense that is also not plausible: Afghans don't need to to be paid to do what they have been doing non stop since 1979. And extending it beyond that country, didn't Islamists manage to raise a literal army of over 50,000 foreign fighter Muslims from all corners of the planet --from literally over hundred and eight countries-- to show up in Syria for free? ... and then go back to their Europe and play jihad once more for free (other than the promise of hot babes in heaven)? Yet now we're supposed to believe the Taliban, of all peeps, are lazily loitering around their own occupied homleand demanding to be paid Rubles. LMAO You cannot be serious. The "WMD" and "yellowcake" and "incubator babies" were far more believable fictions.
But how many of those 50,000 foreign fighters are members of the Taliban? 1%? 0.1%? 0.01%? I don't know the figure, but I don't think it's a particularly high percentage. The reason the Taliban have survived isn't because they are a bunch of religious wingnuts (though of course many are). It's because they are a nationalist movement. They are quite happy to accept help from Arabs who have died in their thousands in Afghanistan - but there isn't much evidence it's a two way street. Not surprising I suppose.If you were doing nicely at home from extortion/racketeering/drug smuggling/people smuggling/ insert your own criminal enterprise here you might well be fairly reluctant to jack it all in to go to Syria to be shot at.

I don't know if the NYT story is true.But not plausible? I mean I agree the idea they would accept rubles is far fetched.I'm absolutely sure they would require payment in US dollars. But if you think members of the Taliban wouldn't take the money you may be confusing it with another organisation.
Of course that also wouldn't mean any Americans were harmed as a result. Because if there is anything that might give Afghan nationalists more pleasure than shooting at Americans, it would be making Russians look like mugs.....

·
Registered
15,126 Posts
But how many of those 50,000 foreign fighters are members of the Taliban? 1%? 0.1%? 0.01%? I don't know the figure, but I don't think it's a particularly high percentage. The reason the Taliban have survived isn't because they are a bunch of religious wingnuts (though of course many are). It's because they are a nationalist movement. They are quite happy to accept help from Arabs who have died in their thousands in Afghanistan - but there isn't much evidence it's a two way street. Not surprising I suppose.If you were doing nicely at home from extortion/racketeering/drug smuggling/people smuggling/ insert your own criminal enterprise here you might well be fairly reluctant to jack it all in to go to Syria to be shot at.

I don't know if the NYT story is true.But not plausible? I mean I agree the idea they would accept rubles is far fetched.I'm absolutely sure they would require payment in US dollars. But if you think members of the Taliban wouldn't take the money you may be confusing it with another organisation.
Of course that also wouldn't mean any Americans were harmed as a result. Because if there is anything that might give Afghan nationalists more pleasure than shooting at Americans, it would be making Russians look like mugs.....
You're misreading. Of course a Taliban would, in theory, accept money if someone throws it to them, that's not even because they are criminals as you suggest, but because they're human. What makes this fiction though, is that this same taliban would do exactly the same thing — and have been doing exactly the same thing for free for decades — without any bounty. That's proven commitment and dedication. That's kinda why the NYT story is implausible. Bounty hunters in the real world wouldn't do the job unless they are paid. That's why this story should be considered false without any concrete evidence. It's like me telling you Austrians ski because there is a Swiss bounty out there for Austrians to ski. Or that Indians are eating curry cuz someone is paying them bounty....... or that Mexicans re watching telenovelas because there is a bounty being paid. I didn't inform you but gave you a nothingburger that you wouldn't even waste time asking me to provide evidence for. No. You would just throw out those assertions and go your merry ways, and rightfully so. Some things truly are worthy of being automatically booked as false until explicitly proven otherwise. I'm not recommending this for a court of law — just for matters involving gossip originating from professional bullshitters... be it yellow journalists, politicians, or spooks... in fact especially spooks.

7981 - 8000 of 8047 Posts