Tennis Forum banner

4621 - 4640 of 4733 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts

·
Registered
14,503 Posts
I've heard versions of this a fair amount from people who have been vocal supporters of both. I don't know what she thinks she'll get out of it. She already has the voters who support this line. Sanders's supporters are used to being called sexist and racist. It just feels like a blast from the past.
Fun watching Warren use Identity Politics to try to damage another Dem. candidate. All should have been able to see through her B.S. when it was revealed she lied about her racial identity to get into Law School and ran with that lie for many years.

·
Registered
18,347 Posts
That Rachel interview with Lev was epic. He wasn't at all what I was expecting... I figured he would be another graduate of Trump's clown college. Lev actually came across as credible.

·
Registered
39,061 Posts

·
Registered
14,795 Posts
First thing's first - Warren was my 2nd choice. There is less than 4% chance Elizabeth Warren gets the nomination and after this, frankly she doesn't deserve it. This was such a bad move for her that I'm honestly dejected that this is what she resulted to and I have lost respect for her. I expected better.

This was a kamikaze attack to ensure that if she doesn't get the nomination, Bernie shouldn't get the nomination either.
Warren knifed Bernie again. CNN released the audio tape of her confrontation with Bernie after the debate ended. She said "you called me a liar? you calling me a liar?" That was as good as a second banana peel / second grenade (or rather an axe / tomahawk?) attack thrown at Bernie in literally a couple of days — on top of the original Warren-CNN tag teaming on Monday. If Bernie had replied to Waren on the podium "yes you lied" then her retort would be no-doubt already canned and rehearsed and ready — something along the lines of: "aha! you just called me a liar — I'm a woman, Bernie. You, as a woke progressive don't have a license to expose any woman like that, cuz then you're sexist — you're officially busted!". But Bernie narrowly escaped this sudden thrown flame by saying "I dont want to talk about it here let's have a meeting" or something and then literally walked away from her in a hurry (or in disgust)

Who knew Warren was the queen of political dark arts? But then actually there were clues to to that — the biggest clue being (not her most famous con of being a native variant of Rachel Dolezal), but the fact that Warren was a Nixonite-Reaganite Republican for most of her life (until the mid 1990s). That should have been a big clue. It's one thing if someone as a young person switched parties like Reagan or Hillary did. It's another matter when old mature people like Trump and Warren are flip flopping. At that age one is less likely to have completely shade off all big lifelong held values and instincts. There are bound to be major residues and overlaps remaining underneath. Warren clearly has no instinctively progressive moral objection to sticking a knife in the back of a fellow progressive "friend" (aka comrade).... just as she naturally had no problem doing the same thing to progressives back when she was a Republican. Old habits die hard.

In any case the winner of this spat is one man: Biden... who hilariously is the one candidate who definitely has said what Bernie was alleged to have said (that women are less electable). There is a tape of Joe making a gaffe that he as a man is more electible because he will not face sexist hurdles. You cannot make this up.

·
Registered
29,350 Posts
Interesting, sobering article, for anyone who bothers to go beyond asinine hashtags, toons and twitter memes

4621 - 4640 of 4733 Posts