Tennis Forum banner

4581 - 4600 of 4711 Posts

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
I read an interesting conspiracy theory that Epstein was a Mossad agent and had heavy materials on many top US politicians, including Trump. Now the interests of Mossad are in full control over Trump's actions, especially foreign policy. That doesn't sound too bizarre.

·
7,203 Posts
the board took it away... now, once we post something, they own it. If somebody wants their content removed, they might have to take legal action against the site.
I have to step in here because this is incorrect and incredibly misleading.

If anyone wants any of their posts from NonTennis removed, they can tag or PM me with the post in question and I can delete it for them.

·
Registered
6,428 Posts
Trump says it doesn't matter if Soleimani posed an imminent threat | Morgan Chalfant, Brett Samuel, The Hill

Inboden, Bush’s former national security aide who is now executive director of the Clements Center for National Security at the University of Texas-Austin, described the changing rationale for the strike as an “own goal” for an administration that struggles with public messaging... “It doesn’t seem that they had specific intelligence of an imminent threat defined as knowing the time and place it was going to take place,”... “So they backed themselves into a corner by harping on the imminence part.”
But they needed that bit because otherwise, it's just an act of war. Without any congressional approval. Which to be fair, congress would probably prefer.

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
Trump says it doesn't matter if Soleimani posed an imminent threat | Morgan Chalfant, Brett Samuel, The Hill

But they needed that bit because otherwise, it's just an act of war. Without any congressional approval. Which to be fair, congress would probably prefer.

Soleimani was a threat to ISIS and other enemies of regional peace. His death leads to greater instability there and that's what the tRUMPs of this world really want as it leads to greater war profits.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts

·
Registered
14,499 Posts
Lawrence O'Donnell: The genius who said after Trump declared he was running for the Republican nomination: "Donaldt Trump will not be a candidate for President."

Anyone who watches and listens to what this guy says might as well believe in UFOs.

4581 - 4600 of 4711 Posts