Tennis Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok... first and foremost i want to start out by saying that i am in frigging

Reykjavik, Iceland today....:mad: :( :mad: :banghead:

well its not so bad BUT DID I HAVE TO COME HERE WHEN THE WHOLE WORLD IS AT FLUSHING MEADOWS....well is was my choice :eek:, i guess....

but i wanted to upload a few of danis pix from the first round that i was able to bring with me in a floppy, i am emailing this from an internet cafe...

so here goes...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
alltennis69 said:
ok... first and foremost i want to start out by saying that i am in frigging

Reykjavik, Iceland today....:mad: :( :mad: :banghead:

well its not so bad BUT DID I HAVE TO COME HERE WHEN THE WHOLE WORLD IS AT FLUSHING MEADOWS....well is was my choice :eek:, i guess....

but i wanted to upload a few of danis pix from the first round that i was able to bring with me in a floppy, i am emailing this from an internet cafe...

so here goes...
Thanks Allt, her legs look even more :drool: :hearts: :drool: in that short dress :drool: :drool: Great pic! :D

Cold shower..... :bolt:

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have to say she looked just spectacular in the flowing, bouncy outfit of hers....and the color really went well w. her tan ....:drool: :drool:

she looked like she had put on just a ´bit' of wt. ...not as much as some people have been suggesting...her legs look as perfect as ever but not as toned as before...(which is not bad at all)...
my guess is she may be toned down her workout a tad...which i would think is smart....

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Hi allT! :wavey:

Thanks for the excellent pics! :worship:

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
great pics!!! one of em on my desktop right now :)

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
sorri but i jus gotta reply to those last 2 pics...

they're amazingly nice!!! thats so close to Daniela!!!!!!! :worship:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
allT in ICELAND!!!!
thanks for the pics...nice! , you had a great view of the match!

I tried to give you some rep...but it says I like you too much already and need to make some more friends first! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts