Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're gonna need to start this thread eventually ---- AND --- I found this AD.....has anyone else seen it?

Go Dani Go!

It's a picture of lovely Daniela ...and... it's about the US Open, so I think it's the perfect start to what I hope is a thread full of wonderful (victorious) and smiling pics!

...........:) :0 :) :0 :)..........

SweFan....perhaps you can make it come out in different sizes?

Good Luck Daniela in New York!

same ad:

Attachments

·
Registered
679 Posts
fan22 said:
We're gonna need to start this thread eventually ---- AND --- I found this AD.....has anyone else seen it?

SweFan....perhaps you can make it come out in different sizes?

Good Luck Daniela in New York!

same ad:
does anyone else think she looks like Martina Hingis in this shot?

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,629 Posts
so what.. we're suppose to click the ads for a movie and more?! i wanna!!!

its a commercial for American Express.. get this guys.. if we're lucky they're obviously going to show a American Express card commerical of Daniela, since shes in the ad! :devil: - thanks f22 :wavey:

they had one of Andy Roddick and Monica Seles.. its actually realli funni cause they make fun of the players habits...

for Andy, he was choosing which towel to buy and he kept on draping it over his head to 'try' it.. and everyone (the costumers) were liek WTF?!

for Monica, she was at a grocery store buying food.. and she'll pick the food at the highest column and when she jump to get it, she'd grunt! :lol: and at the check out counter she used the credit card and grunted a loud one when she swipped the card thru... :haha:

did anyone else see those commericals?

*fingers cross* hopefully they have one of Daniela..
whatcha guys think they would make fun of which habit of Daniela? - eating alot of bananas on court? :lol: :devil:

·
Registered
60 Posts
here's a pic without words

someone should capture the commercial pinky is talking about and post it...

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
beauty_is_pink said:
so what.. we're suppose to click the ads for a movie and more?! i wanna!!!

its a commercial for American Express.. get this guys.. if we're lucky they're obviously going to show a American Express card commerical of Daniela, since shes in the ad! :devil: - thanks f22 :wavey:

they had one of Andy Roddick and Monica Seles.. its actually realli funni cause they make fun of the players habits...

for Andy, he was choosing which towel to buy and he kept on draping it over his head to 'try' it.. and everyone (the costumers) were liek WTF?!

for Monica, she was at a grocery store buying food.. and she'll pick the food at the highest column and when she jump to get it, she'd grunt! :lol: and at the check out counter she used the credit card and grunted a loud one when she swipped the card thru... :haha:

did anyone else see those commericals?

*fingers cross* hopefully they have one of Daniela..
whatcha guys think they would make fun of which habit of Daniela? - eating alot of bananas on court? :lol: :devil:

:haha: I saw them too!!! those commercials were hilarious!!!
actually those werent the only ones,i remember one with Jcap!! :lol:

if I see a commercial of dani im gonna pee on my pants!! :eek: :eek: :bolt:

:wavey:

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
marquinho_85 said:
:haha: I saw them too!!! those commercials were hilarious!!!
actually those werent the only ones,i remember one with Jcap!! :lol:

if I see a commercial of dani im gonna pee on my pants!! :eek: :eek: :bolt:

:wavey:
Not like you haven't done that before. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
mandy7 said:
there is nothing wrong with comparing her to Martina!!
Daniela can only hope she's gonna be THAT good!!
and there's nothing wrong with the way Martina looks either!!
There's nothing wrong with Martina's looks, but I'm going to have to say Daniela is better looking! :D

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Sorry, but I never saw Martina as attractive. And that forehead! My God, you could show a movie on that thing.

Now, I don't denigrate her game, she was the best at for her time in tennis, but when the big bangers came about, she had no answer to their style. Were she healthy today, I still doubt whether she would be competitive.

..Joe

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
joegerardi said:
Sorry, but I never saw Martina as attractive. And that forehead! My God, you could show a movie on that thing.

Now, I don't denigrate her game, she was the best at for her time in tennis, but when the big bangers came about, she had no answer to their style. Were she healthy today, I still doubt whether she would be competitive.

..Joe
But she is certainly one of the most versatile players, and not many are like her today. :angel: ;)

·
Registered
994 Posts
Martina was a really good player, it's a shame that she got stuck in her ways and didn't rise up to the challenges of the new players. Our very Daniela Hantuchova was barely rising when she was able to beat her, consider the fact that Martina had way too much going for her as far as being a good player is concerned, and that Daniela's game is still to improve (not that it's not good enough though, she's great :hearts: )

and speaking of the forehead...why look at the forehead when you had the rest? :devil: :drool: ;) :p

anyway, I wanna see Dani pics anytime soon :bounce:

and does anyone know what time and day is Dani playing? I wanna see her on TV :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
daniela's necklace said:
Martina was a really good player, it's a shame that she got stuck in her ways and didn't rise up to the challenges of the new players. Our very Daniela Hantuchova was barely rising when she was able to beat her, consider the fact that Martina had way too much going for her as far as being a good player is concerned, and that Daniela's game is still to improve (not that it's not good enough though, she's great :hearts: )

and speaking of the forehead...why look at the forehead when you had the rest? :devil: :drool: ;) :p

anyway, I wanna see Dani pics anytime soon :bounce:

and does anyone know what time and day is Dani playing? I wanna see her on TV :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Relax Oscar! There is still a couple of days to go! Be patient! :wavey: :angel:

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,629 Posts
thanks swefan! :wavey: im not helpess afterall! lol anyways.. heres the DIRECT link if anyone wants it: http://www.usta.com/americanexpress/gallery_daniela.html - you have to have RealOne Player to be able to see it, if you have Real Player upgrade it to RealOne... if you cant.. bascially its a 2-mins vid - jus music - showing Daniela's matches.. i think it was the one vs. Justine at the US Open.. or at the JPMorgan tournament... :)

1 - 20 of 258 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.