Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I bought tickets to go to the US Open and sit on Arthur Ashe stadium on August 31st. I just had a few questions for those who have already gone to the US Open before. If you have seats on a main Stadium, are you still allowed to walk around the grounds before, after, and/or during your session? If not, are you allowed to watch the players practice before your session starts? This is my first time going, and I am so excited. It's always been a dream of mine, and now I was wondering if I should have just gotten a grounds pass. So, thanks for any help you can give me!!

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
AgassiGirl16 said:
Hi everyone,
I bought tickets to go to the US Open and sit on Arthur Ashe stadium on August 31st. I just had a few questions for those who have already gone to the US Open before. If you have seats on a main Stadium, are you still allowed to walk around the grounds before, after, and/or during your session? If not, are you allowed to watch the players practice before your session starts? This is my first time going, and I am so excited. It's always been a dream of mine, and now I was wondering if I should have just gotten a grounds pass. So, thanks for any help you can give me!!
Your ticket to Arthur Ashe Stadium gives you access to the grounds as well as all the practice courts. You don't have to stay in your Arthur Ashe seat, you are free to move about the grounds to watch all the matches, and then return to your seat in Arthur Ashe (day session).

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
You can come and go as much as you'd like (at changeovers, of course). Your ticket gets you into other courts as well, but seating is first come first serve on outer courts.

Have fun!!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright!! Thanks alot!! I'm so excited!!

·
Registered
17,922 Posts
Have a great time! You will probably move from court to court more than you expect to -- it's one of the great joys of attending tournaments. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts