·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Practice Thursday:

US Open Tennis
‏Verified account @usopen
6h6 hours ago

Our Thursday Featured Practices lineup is loaded. Catch them all on the Grandstand ?

10 a.m. Maria Sharapova
11 a.m. Roger Federer & Dominic Thiem
12 p.m. Angelique Kerber & Caroline Wozniacki
1 p.m. Marin Cilic and Damir Dzumhur
2 p.m. Novak Djokovic and Roberto Bautista Agut

·
SharaFamily
21,163 Posts
Serena hit 31 aces in 4 matches in Torronto. At this point, winning 4 games is not bad :p

2019 USO will be the 1st time maria losses in R1 of US Open
1st time since 2003 maria losses in consecutive R1 of a slam
And with it she will have lost R1 in every slam

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will not give up yet! It depends on Maria's serve and making Serena move. Serena's movement now is not much better than Maria's.

·
SharaFamily
21,163 Posts
I will not give up yet! It depends on Maria's serve and making Serena move. Serena's movement now is not much better than Maria's.
It's all depend on Serena.

Serena's serve is monster and with her power she will kill all those soft ball from Maria.

·
CGS
7,580 Posts
It’s fucking rigged. Come on now :eek: This tournament thread may be one of the shortest ones ever :spit: See ya in Asia, Maria. I always believe in Maria and have some hopes for her, but ain’t nobody gonna tell me to believe in Maria in this matchup.

·
Registered
12,444 Posts
I'll always have delusional hope but even if she plays out her mind and makes it competitive I have little doubt she'd choke. Two weeks ago she struggled against Riske who'd all but given up, I'd be surprised if she managed to close it out against Serena.

·
SharaFamily
21,163 Posts
I'll always have delusional hope but even if she plays out her mind and makes it competitive I have little doubt she'd choke. Two weeks ago she struggled against Riske who'd all but given up, I'd be surprised if she managed to close it out against Serena.
Zero chance to win a set

·
SharaFamily
21,163 Posts
Just for you know Serena hit 44 aces against Maria in their last 3 matches.

The reason Maria can't win against Serena since 2004 cause of Serena's serve

·
CGS
7,580 Posts
Just for you know Serena hit 44 aces against Maria in their last 3 matches.

The reason Maria can't win against Serena since 2004 cause of Serena's serve
Maria can’t beat Serena because everything Serena does is just a few levels above Maria. The only time she kinda outhit Serena (a bit) on the baseline and lost because of her serve is probably 2015 AO final.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts