Tennis Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Keep calm and be gay.
53,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
omg that means I gotta see a grand slam champion’s match for free in person this coming Saturday :love:

Product Hat Gesture Font Adaptation

Facial expression Product Font Poster Hat

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

·
Keep calm and be gay.
53,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am going to the qualifying too! I doubt I will go and watch Stephens match though since I want to watch good tennis.
You know Sloane is better than everybody in that whole qualifying field if she actually cares 😭 I’m gonna take my chances and see which Sloane will show up 😂

Reactions: Ellentonboy

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
omg that means I gotta see a grand slam champion’s match for free in person this coming Saturday :love:
Yes you'll get to see her hit 68 mph second serves and hit 30 FH UEs in a three-set shitfest against Canadian WC #1216 Kayla Cross. :love:

·
Keep calm and be gay.
53,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes you'll get to see her hit 68 mph second serves and hit 30 FH UEs in a three-set shitfest against Canadian WC #1216 Kayla Cross. :love:
It’s free anyway so I don’t care :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: *Jool*

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Withdrawals from Quali:

Garcia
Potapova
Tauson
Q. Zheng
This is quite disappointing to say the least. All 4 are exciting players to watch

·
Art & Futures
27,881 Posts
i can't imagine her trying that hard in qualifying...

those withdrawals above her possibly mean she's closer to qualifying for main draw...

she's #2 for alternate to main draw, after andreescu

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
She is an American and not a Canadian, no need to give her a WC for a main draw.

I don‘t dislike her at all, but her US Open victory was in 2017. She is also not a former Rogers Cup champion.

So if her ranking is not good enough, she needs to play the qualification. With some withdraws, she still can make it to the Main Draw anyway.

·
Registered
47,190 Posts
i can't imagine her trying that hard in qualifying...

those withdrawals above her possibly mean she's closer to qualifying for main draw...

she's #2 for alternate to main draw, after andreescu
She is only 2 withdrawals away from MD and the player above her in the Alt list is Andreescu whose Top 20 WC she would probably get. So it’s really only 1 withdrawal.

·
Registered
59,924 Posts
she won't highlight anything :lol2: she'll probably end in the MD anyway

·
Registered
121,313 Posts
Garcia and Wang in qualies, thats a good field. This is a big tournament where we can see what the deal with Swiatek is, and Serena

1 - 17 of 17 Posts