Tennis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, since the US Open and the weather decide to f**ked me up, I want to aska question, since it is likely that there will be good actiuon on the outside court tomorrow night coz of the rain delay, do you think I can get a ground pass tomorrow night if I make it to the ground at 7pm?

And how much will a ground pass cost? Also, I got friday day session tickets, I call the lady and she say even if women semis is moved to night, I cannot change my ticket to the night session, if the day session is finished, am I allow to stay in the ground, so at least I can watch the semis on the big tv outside the ashe stadium at night session on friday (if there is one) Someone please help coz I am leaving for new york tomorrow morning

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
wongqks said:
Okay, since the US Open and the weather decide to f**ked me up, I want to aska question, since it is likely that there will be good actiuon on the outside court tomorrow night coz of the rain delay, do you think I can get a ground pass tomorrow night if I make it to the ground at 7pm?

And how much will a ground pass cost? Also, I got friday day session tickets, I call the lady and she say even if women semis is moved to night, I cannot change my ticket to the night session, if the day session is finished, am I allow to stay in the ground, so at least I can watch the semis on the big tv outside the ashe stadium at night session on friday (if there is one) Someone please help coz I am leaving for new york tomorrow morning
Well, today, 5 minutes after the cleaning/drying crew had left the court because it was raining too hard, a lady at the ticket office who told us that Ashe was being cleaned and that play would resume shortly. And we're all going: "Honey, we know more about what is going on at Ashe than you do". Needless to say, the day session was cancelled. Communication to customers has been horrible the past few days. And that's mainly because nobody who works there knows what the hell is going on.

Thing is, there were/are no tickets on sale for the Friday night session because there wasn't one scheduled to begin with. So I'm thinking that we can just keep our day tickets because there are no people coming in for the night session. Then again, with the disorganization the US Open has been so far, they might decide to make a mess of this too.

·
Adrenaline junkie
24,879 Posts
wongqks said:
Just buy night session tix, it will cost you less, and you will still get access to the grounds.

·
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks so much,m once I tough down new yyork tomorrow, I will go straight to US Open I think, thanks for all your help :) I can't sleep, coz of all the mess and excitement LOL

·
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
okay just looked at how f**ked up the weather looks like tomorrow, I don't think I am going rather reserve my energy for fridady for the women quarterfinals LOL instead of women semifinal. Oh well, what a waste of money

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.