Tennis Forum banner

681 - 700 of 831 Posts

·
Registered
48,051 Posts
Someone send "it's been enough internet for you today" meme to Kyrgios.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
236 Posts
Nick is the most disrespectful player on tour hands down, it's laughable he's now trying to take the moral high ground, he's jealous of Zverev because he's better looking than him and jealous of Novak because he's mentally tougher than him, dude needs to stop grandstanding it's becoming embarrassing.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Nick is the most disrespectful player on tour hands down, it's laughable he's now trying to take the moral high ground, he's jealous of Zverev because he's better looking than him and jealous of Novak because he's mentally tougher than him, dude needs to stop grandstanding it's becoming embarrassing.
I'm no fan of Kyrgios (in fact, I don't know anyone who is), but he's quite entitled to take the moral high ground against Zverev and Djokovic. It has nothing to do with ability or jealousy - it's simply that they're spreading Covid-19 around at least part of the world, and jeopardising the return of tennis as we used to know it. At least Kyrgios isn't doing that.

·
Registered
6,967 Posts
Boris 'The Closet' Becker, was he approached by Nole to go back to his team?

I am sorry to say that you are wrong mate.

Boys will be boys

By the way, off topic, but very disappointed I could not get in on that Petra thread where she allegedly is wrecking a home before it was locked. You did some good work in there, but my I'd have a lot of fun with that one. Oh well.
Off topic, but can't the rest of us who missed out get a peep?

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Under which country's corona rule would the ban be? WTA's?

That would mean the rules enforced in Floriduh under governor DeSantis... which, until now at least, allow Zverev to go to the beach and party like it's 1999
Maybe I am wrong, but aren't you supposed to go into self-isolation after being exposed to the virus for at least 7 days in every country?? I am struggling to see where in the world Zverev has not broken the rules, and if there is anywhere he hasn't, that is clearly a place that has to be avoided, as it is not safe.

·
Premium Member
19,686 Posts
I find it hilarious that posters have taken to this thread to bash Novak. Your true colors have come out. It's comical.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Boris 'The Closet' Becker, was he approached by Nole to go back to his team?

I am sorry to say that you are wrong mate.

Off topic, but can't the rest of us who missed out get a peep?
Maybe they were just rumours but apparently Jiri Vanek and Petra are having some clandestine something something. Jiri Vanek has also left his wife, not sure if it is related to Jiri-Petra thing. If the rumours hold true, then good for Petra. I don't think hot coaches should be wasted on their wives. But apparently, it was all just hearsay and nothing much and he was just putting at her place for a few nights while his house is on some renovation project.

·
Registered
24,140 Posts
Wow, Nick is very right. Boris is such an ass. He's more or less implying that Nick shouldn't speak until he wins a major, and even then, perhaps he should restrict his opinions to heritage and race?!?

·
Registered
113,490 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Boris is so disgusting for changing goal post and changing the topic to race. Winning a grand slam doesn't make you a role model, morality inspector Margaret Court is a perfect example of this. And Nick is his own person, his winnings and losing shouldn't be about his race. Disgusting take by Boris.

681 - 700 of 831 Posts