Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, due to the fact that with the new layout I am no longer able to edit and update the threads here I have decided to stop running the section for ITF15s and the weekly round up. The info I got from the mods is that it is quite unsure whether they will fix this or not.

I spent too much time here anyway ;)

Cheers for the clicks and the likes and I hope you found some interesting news here in the past

All the best

Chris

·
Premium Member
66,163 Posts
Sad but completely understandable. Thanks for all the work over the years, can’t say how much I appreciated it. 👏🙏

·
Registered
10,938 Posts
Guys, due to the fact that with the new layout I am no longer able to edit and update the threads here I have decided to stop running the section for ITF15s and the weekly round up. The info I got from the mods is that it is quite unsure whether they will fix this or not.

I spent too much time here anyway ;)

Cheers for the clicks and the likes and I hope you found some interesting news here in the past

All the best

Chris

Oh man, this is extremely sad to see. In fact, it's not a feeling of sadness, it's mainly anger. This situation was so avoidable, especially in 2020. The likes of @Xian are a perfect example of what made this place special and authentic. All parts of the tour were respected and loved on the old layout. Please do something about this @steve before it's too late.

·
Registered
82,447 Posts
I understand you 100% but it is so sad. Thank you for all your work...

very very bad that wie can´t edit the Postings like before

·
Registered
51,749 Posts
Understandable. Thanks for your work in the past years. Vielen Dank!

The new update/design is horrible :help::help::help:

·
Registered
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jesus Christ - the editing rule and the whole posting procedure is so annoying.

Thumbs up for the moderators - sarcasm off

1 - 8 of 8 Posts