Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like you know, been really sick for the past 2 weeks in the hospital. sorry for the sudden disappearance, and yeah i realise i always go missing when it hit the clay season. no idea why. but i'm just so sick that i can't even do much here. i see that many has complained bout the points in oz open, well sorry, so you guys can either let aerin run or wait for me to get well which i have no idea when it is. truly sorry.

felix.

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
[felix] said:
like you know, been really sick for the past 2 weeks in the hospital. sorry for the sudden disappearance, and yeah i realise i always go missing when it hit the clay season. no idea why. but i'm just so sick that i can't even do much here. i see that many has complained bout the points in oz open, well sorry, so you guys can either let aerin run or wait for me to get well which i have no idea when it is. truly sorry.

felix.
:wavey:

Felix :eek: ... Could you do us a big favour and send Aerien and I a copy of the rankings file you have so we can do some of the rankings.

:angel: All the least you could do is UPDATE the rankings for us. So we can continue :)

·
Registered
26,095 Posts
Yeah, get well soon Felix. No rush, this is just a game. Your health is not:hug:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
This game is going to shambles...

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
:wavey:

Felix :kiss: Get well soon :)

Perhaps, You, Aerien & Drew could all work together to run LTT. ;)

·
Registered
26,095 Posts
For those of you who whine about the leadership, quit the game. If you really think it's so horrible, leave...

I think this is a great game, and I have a lot of respect for those running it, whoever it is.
The guy is sick for God's sake. I'd like to see you in the hospital, and then hearing a lot of people complaining about how bad you're running a silly game. It's not easy to run a game, and it takes a lot of time, and some of you are really shameless, pathetic and ungrateful!

Felix, feel better soon sweet:kiss:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
24,118 Posts
Aria Rose said:
For those of you who whine about the leadership, quit the game. If you really think it's so horrible, leave...

I think this is a great game, and I have a lot of respect for those running it, whoever it is.
The guy is sick for God's sake. I'd like to see you in the hospital, and then hearing a lot of people complaining about how bad you're running a silly game. It's not easy to run a game, and it takes a lot of time, and some of you are really shameless, pathetic and ungrateful!

Felix, feel better soon sweet:kiss:

for once I agree with you!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Soz lol, I didnt mean n e thing!

·
Banned
211 Posts
I got bad repped for talking about the horrible leadership of this game :rolleyes:

Sorry that felix is sick, but where has Aerien been? He could have ran this game. Has he Aussie Open even finished???

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
So what is the status of this game and the directors one week later? :confused:

Felix? Any updates on your health would be greatly appreciated ;) and perhaps updates on LTT? :sad:

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've just been released but need to have a constant medical check up to the hospital.

I'm pleased to say that the game will continue by next week,

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:haha: I know, at last some reactions from someone. I've been wondering as to re-run the game just because I thought the interest is no longer there already.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,310 Posts
Hi Felix :wavey: Are you better?

I think there's no interest as well and as soon as I saw all those w.o. at the Aus Open, I started to think that game was going to end.

·
Banned
7,113 Posts
so are we starting again.....?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts