Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
This is not yet confirmed by any credible source, but a couple of Serbian media have started speculation about Ana Ivanovic Schweinsteiger's possible comeback to TENNIS. Now, this might be just a rumor on the wave of recent news about old WTA stars comebacks, or it may be that they heard something.

Link: https://www.alo.rs/sport/tenis/ana-ivanovic-najavila-moguci-povratak/254925/vest

Again, this is not a confirmed story. What do you guys think about #ANA2020 馃檴 ? Maybe, if we push the hashtag online, Ana will indeed decide for a comeback. 馃槈

Ana Ivanovic Schweinsteiger, a Roland Garros champion and former world No.1, now mother of two sons, has retired from tennis in 2016.

Registered
Ana will never comeback.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Come on, every real WTA fan wants to see Ivanovic vs Sharapova once again while they are still capable of delivering some juicy tennis drama on court 馃き

Registered

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
It literally says in the article that there are moments she misses tennis, but she鈥檚 glad she doesn鈥檛 have to travel constantly anymore.

Registered
I just saw Jankovic's facebook video and she looks in great shape for a comeback

Registered
Highly unlikely tbh.

She seemed super motivated in her last years on tour but I really doubt she'd be looking to get back on tour with two children at such a young age.

Registered
Some posters are so gullible :rolls:

Registered
This is not yet confirmed by any credible source, but a couple of Serbian media have started speculation about Ana Ivanovic Schweinsteiger's possible comeback to TENNIS. Now, this might be just a rumor on the wave of recent news about old WTA stars comebacks, or it may be that they heard something.

Link: https://www.alo.rs/sport/tenis/ana-ivanovic-najavila-moguci-povratak/254925/vest
I read that article using Google Translate.

It's just the usual tabloid clickbait nonsense.

The headline says "Ana Ivanovic announces possible return!" and then the article only says this: I loved being on the field and competing. Going out to a big stadium, like Arthur Ash, and hearing all the support and love is a truly amazing feeling. There are really times when I miss tennis. However, I am very grateful to be home and raise my children and spend time with my husband. It's great that I don't fly the plane once a week like I used to, 鈥"

1 - 20 of 46 Posts