Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In R16 RG have 4 different terms for 8 woman singles matches, and they put our players Jelena Jankovic and Ana Ivanovic to play in same time.
Tommorow they have 2 different terms for 4 QF matches and again JJ and Ana will play in same time.

Two time in the row same thing! Probability for that is 1 of 8 and we still have this worst scenario :help: :help: :sad: . Only explanation for this is because they realy dont care about this :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: . I know that Serbia is small market , but country with two TOP10 WTA players dont deserve this disrespect and discourtesy of Roland Garros organizers...

------------------EDIT PART-------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT said:
I love how when ever something happens to Ana or JJ its because the world hates Serbia :lol:
What's WORLD have with this? Its gross negliglence of French open organizers.

Yes, Roland Garros is attemtping to alienate the vast Serbian tennis market. They were trying to sneak it by, but CP6UJA you are too smart. They can't hide anything from you.
Are you realy think that i'm only tennis fan from Serbia who want to see yesterday both - Ana and Jelena, and especialy tommorow in QF round. But in both cases they played in same time.

Only Russia, Serbia and Czech have more than one player in 8 matches of R16 in WTA part of RG, and tennis fans in Russia have possibility to watch all they 4 girls LIVE, Czecks tennis fans have possibility to watch they both girls live, and only fans from Serbia dont have possibility to watch LIVE both our girls because they played in same time. In ATP part of RG in 8 matches of R16 played 4 players from Spain, 3 players from Russia and 3 players from Argentina - and all tennis fans from Spain, Russia and Argentina have possibility to watch live all they ATP stars.

And now what we have in QF round (WTA part) - 3 girls from Russia, and tennis fans in Russia have possibility to watch all they live, and TWO girls from Serbia and we AGAIN dont have possibility to watch they LIVE because they played in same time! This is not thread about WORLD CONSPIRACY - this is thread about DISREGRAD (of French Open organizers).

·
Registered
23,543 Posts
Re: Unfair and disregrad RG shedule against Serbian tennis fans!

i think most of the channels will show Ana/kuzi..but i want to see JJ's match..:awww:
and i know its sad for the Serbian fans..

·
Registered
1,532 Posts

OMG after the draw, the rain, etc ... yet an other French conspiracy! :fiery:

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,559 Posts

There should be 3 women's QFs on Chatrier tomorrow to start with. :rolleyes: All men's QFs should be played 1 day on Wednesday. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
6,101 Posts

Yes, Roland Garros is attemtping to alienate the vast Serbian tennis market. They were trying to sneak it by, but CP6UJA you are too smart. They can't hide anything from you.

·
Registered
6,068 Posts

I agree. Not a very smart decision.:rolleyes::fiery: Any news which match ES is going to show tomorrow?

·
This is my fancy user title
9,049 Posts

I love how when ever something happens to Ana or JJ its because the world hates Serbia :lol:

·
Registered
54,711 Posts

lol, I mean I'm sure it is just a coincidence but still it is kind of unfortunate!

·
Premium Member
74,649 Posts

i think most of the channels will show Ana/kuzi..but i want to see JJ's match..:awww:
and i know its sad for the Serbian fans..
I want to see Nicole vs. JJ too :sad:

·
Registered
9,900 Posts

Except Williams- Henin, the three other QF are not very exciting for me so... I don't care :lol:

·
Registered
10,513 Posts

i'm upset about this, too... :/

hey maybe your avala tv will show one match and eurosport the other so you can watch both.

·
Registered
11,582 Posts

I hope the Tennis Channel will show the Ivanovic/Kuznetsova QF tomorrow morning, but they will probably continually go back and forth between the two matches depending on which is more exciting.

·
Registered
10,513 Posts

if someone has got avala tv maybe he/she can record it coz it most probably will be the other match...right?

·
Banned
10,668 Posts

Well, the world kind of did hate Serbia for awhile. :p

But I don't see why anyone's complaining. Yeah you might want to see both, but watch one on TV or livestream and if you can download the other. There are lots of people who can say "oh but I can't do that," but there are always ways to get around poor scheduling at tournaments and TV. Find it out.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Are you realy think that i'm only tennis fan from Serbia who want to see yesterday both - Ana and Jelena, and especialy tommorow in QF round. But in both cases they played in same time.

Only Russia, Serbia and Czech have more than one player in 8 matches of R16 in WTA part of RG, and tennis fans in Russia have possibility to watch all they 4 girls LIVE, Czecks tennis fans have possibility to watch they both girls live, and only fans from Serbia dont have possibility to watch LIVE both our girls because they played in same time. In ATP part of RG in 8 matches of R16 played 4 players from Spain, 3 players from Russia and 3 players from Argentina - and all tennis fans from Spain, Russia and Argentina have possibility to watch live all they ATP stars.

And now what we have in QF round (WTA part) - 3 girls from Russia, and tennis fans in Russia have possibility to watch all they live, and TWO girls from Serbia and we AGAIN dont have possibility to watch they LIVE because they played in same time! This is not thread about WORLD CONSPIRACY - this is thread about DISREGRAD (of French Open organizers).

·
Registered
9,900 Posts

this topic is so :rolleyes:

·
This is my fancy user title
9,049 Posts

I guess you missed the Montreal event last year, where some of your fellow Serbian board members were saying how Montreal should be baned and taken off the calender because Ana`s match got rained out. It was because Montreal hated Ana and Serbia so much that we made it rain just for her.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

I guess you missed the Montreal event last year, where some of your fellow Serbian board members were saying how Montreal should be baned and taken off the calender because Ana`s match got rained out. It was because Montreal hated Ana and Serbia so much that we made it rain just for her.
Congrat's ~CANUCK~ :worship: :worship: :worship:

This your comment even more stupid than first!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts