Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

wow... :eek: this pic realli surprise me! it doesnt look like Daniela at all! :eek:

you can thank Paulhc for the pic! :wavey:

-edit- Thanks Marcus! :wavey:

·
Momomental
8,576 Posts
She looks very glam!

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sonja said:
Your attachment didn't work for me...
either try again or go to the Cocktail Party and go to: My Fave Pics Thread or you can surf to www.sanexheros.com and find it in the 'photo' section under Daniela Hantuchova... you have 3 choices! hahah hoipe they work for yoU! :wavey:

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
WOW!!! Daniela!!! :)

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Wowsers....................

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
I never did cheesecake photos when I was starting out my career. Neely did not have the looks or the body. Anne was well clothed as the Gillian Girl. Jennifer, though, appeared nude on stage before marrying Tony. After Tony became a vegetable and had to go to the sanitarium, Jennifer had to do "nudies" and "art films" in France to pay for the sanitarium. Her "nudies" and "art films" were far sexier and more revealing than this Daniela photo.

All Jennifer had was a body and all she knew how to do was take off her clothes. I think Daniela knows how to do more than this!

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
:eek: wow she actually looks not bad for a change, and her skinniness isn't showing so much.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
her legs are amazing:)

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
is this from the GQ photo shoot last year?

prolly not but it kinda looks the same

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
No you can't Keith. Dani is well covered.

I agree with you apoet. And you can be sure she Dani would outshine most models on the catwalk! :D I said most. Not all models! ;)

And she looks a little heavier than normal in this photo. I think it's the black and white photography that makes her appear a little healthier! :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts