Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just letting Serena fans in the UK know that Serena's episode of ER is on this week. I still love ER and have watched it for years so it'll be great to see Serena on it :) I think in Ireland they may be a couple of episodes ahead but if you get C4/E4 you can see it this week too (I'm thinking about Craig here) ;)

It's on Thursday night on E4 or next Monday on Channel 4. I watch it on the Monday so I'll bump this before the Monday showing too.

·
¡Davai!
14,076 Posts
Well I'm in mexico and I saw it 4 weeks ago mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm spechless......................................... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SJW said:
raquel! still holding it down i see :worship:
pity i'm not at home :rolleyes:
:hug: Sarah you're way better off in America, getting qualifications and having a great time than sitting in watching ER while eating chocolate. Like Avid and I :lol:

Bumping this for Avid anyone who didn't know ;)

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
Thanx raquel. I can't wait to see it!!! And after ER it's Supernatural on ITV :bounce: Monday is like the best day for TV, along with Wednesday!

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
It was such and :eek: episode. Full of action. Really liked it.

·
Banned
7,113 Posts
i seen it on E4 last thursday. was good!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Is that the episode where her child is in a burning house and needs to be rescued?
Nice performance by Serena then.

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
i saw it on e4 on thurs... serena was actually REALLY GOOD!

·
Registered
730 Posts
OMG! i had no idea that was her! really? she was the mother running into the burning house???? wow.... she was good.

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
saw it on e4 last week, it was a great episode and serena wasn't as bad as i thought she would be.

·
5,032 Posts
Serena was fine. She just did what she needed to do. When your involved in a plane crash, I think shouting, worrying and desperation are the feelings and that is what Serena was :)

Bit cruel they killed her off though. She wasn't dead or even close when they showed her last.

·
Banned
7,113 Posts
RPH said:
Serena was fine. She just did what she needed to do. When your involved in a plane crash, I think shouting, worrying and desperation are the feelings and that is what Serena was :)

Bit cruel they killed her off though. She wasn't dead or even close when they showed her last.
she was, you seen her crumpled in the corner of a room in the burning building, then she said "thank you" to neela on a stretcher whilst being wheeled into the ambulance!

really good performance!

·
Premium Member
14,046 Posts
raquel said:
:hug: Sarah you're way better off in America, getting qualifications and having a great time than sitting in watching ER while eating chocolate. Like Avid and I :lol:
excuse me, i do not eat chocolate while watching TV. you never leave me any :p

just watched it now because i was away yesterday. Serena :hearts: if i can't watch her on a tennis court i guess a little part in ER will do for now ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts