Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 Ignition Remix - R Kelly :mad: still!
2 Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake :)
3 Madame Helga - Stereophonics :D :D :D
4 No Good Advice - Girls Aloud
5 Favourite Things - Big Brovaz

6 Not Gonna Get Us - t.A.T.u.
11 Broken Bones - Love Inc
17 Can't Make Up My Mind - Sonique
33 Guantanamo - Outlandish
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,584 Posts
Wow! I didn't think the Stereophonics would be Top 5.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,843 Posts
I see various members of the Stereo-fucking-chronics regularly on the streets of Cardiff; I'd hurl abuse, but they're not worthy of my contempt.

You'd think that being a convicted paedophile would be BAD for R Kelly's career, especially when backed up with a song as awful as that.

I thought that tATu song would bomb... it's a weird choice of single. Difficult helium punk techno, anyone?

Girls Aloud are so council it's almost cool now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36,496 Posts
sartrista7 said:
I see various members of the Stereo-fucking-chronics regularly on the streets of Cardiff
you do?? :eek: urrrrrrgh, poor alex... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,843 Posts
Stuart Cable owns a club here... I have never lowered myself to enter it. Urgh, he must be the ugliest man alive. If there was a vomit smiley I'd use it here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,523 Posts
R Kelly :fiery: What a load of crap? Why are people still buying it. I'm glad t.A.T.u aren't in the top 5, a shame their in the top 10!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,268 Posts
On the album charts after 2 days sales:

#31 Cockahoop - Cerys Matthews
#75 Evolution - Dead Or Alive

Both these new releases should be a bit higher.
 

·
Team WTAworld, Superskyderen
Joined
·
13,888 Posts
I can't stand The Stereophonics... :sad: If there is a band that I really can't stand (Westlife don't count, because I see them as 'group') - that's right, hello Stereophonics!! :sad: :sad: Aaaargh... :sad:
 

·
Team WTAworld, Superskyderen
Joined
·
13,888 Posts
sartrista7 said:
Stuart Cable owns a club here... I have never lowered myself to enter it. Urgh, he must be the ugliest man alive. If there was a vomit smiley I'd use it here.
Doesn't he have a gorgeous partner? Anyway, Alex, I present the vomit smiley...



Stereophonics, booooo!! *grrr* *whistles* ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,170 Posts
Can someone tell me, has Kelly Clarkson's debut album "Thankful" dropped in the UK? If so, where is it on the charts?

She said that when she goes on tour late summer, she is thinking of the UK as one of the stopping places. I wouldnt think she would go to the UK before her album drops.

If it hasnt dropped yet, does anyone know when it will?
 

·
Team WTAworld, Superskyderen
Joined
·
13,888 Posts
sartrista7 said:
Yes... some blonde TV bimbo whose name I forget. Cheated on his wife with her.

Stuart Cable =
Oh, I know... Lisa Rogers. She was the gf of Ralf Little from "The Royle Family" etc etc... :) Didn't know he cheated on his wife with her...

I think Stuart Cable also has a chat show on 2W!! Am I right or am I going mad? I think someone from [unmentionable band] has a chat show on Welsh TV...

BigB08822, I don't know about Kelly Clarkson, sorry... I hope someone else can help... :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36,496 Posts
MirjanaLfan said:
On the album charts after 2 days sales:

#31 Cockahoop - Cerys Matthews
#75 Evolution - Dead Or Alive

Both these new releases should be a bit higher.
cerys' album is already out???? anyone heard anything off it?

and is that a brandnew dead or alive alblum or some 80ies-cash-in-best-of?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,932 Posts
no so good on the singles chart this week...

ah Cerys :) was listening to The Ballad of Tom Jones earlier... :cool: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,843 Posts
Princess Fiona said:
Oh, I know... Lisa Rogers. She was the gf of Ralf Little from "The Royle Family" etc etc... :) Didn't know he cheated on his wife with her...

I think Stuart Cable also has a chat show on 2W!! Am I right or am I going mad? I think someone from [unmentionable band] has a chat show on Welsh TV...

BigB08822, I don't know about Kelly Clarkson, sorry... I hope someone else can help... :)
Lisa Rogers, that's the one. Yes, Cable has some sort of show on possibly S4C... it is called Cable TV (boom boom), but I've never seen it as I avoid S4C generally, and Stuart Cable specifically, at all times.

Beat... I've heard one song off Cockahoop, called Louisiana... it was nice, but I was doing something else at the time, so I wasn't listening properly. It's an Americana album, though!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,210 Posts
Lisa Rogers, LMAO, former co-presenter of 'Under The Moon' that silly yet funny late night C4 sports show with Tom Binns and Danny 'Big' Kelly. God she annoyed me.

S Cluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb, gonna show you hoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That reminds me, S Club Juniors are now S Club 8 ;)

Anyone know when erm..........X something feat Annia :confused: is out? XTM?

Anyway, it's called 'fly on the wings of love' a brilliant dance cover of a song i dunno when was done, it has lots of different coloured 'Kennyalikes' from South Park headbanging in the vid ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36,496 Posts
sartrista7 said:
Beat... I've heard one song off Cockahoop, called Louisiana... it was nice, but I was doing something else at the time, so I wasn't listening properly. It's an Americana album, though!

thanks! :wavey: i have to check it out should it ever get released here... :rolleyes:
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top