Tennis Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After three weeks of batting pop acts away from the number one spot, R Kelly is finally facing some tough competition from S Club.

All eyes are watching to see whether the S Clubbers will be denied their final number one with their new release 'Say Goodbye', which is currently ahead of 'Ignition' in the chart race by a mere handful of copies.

Radiohead mark their return to the singles chart with 'There There' hitting third place. Other new tunes in the top ten come from Busta Rhymes and Mariah Carey with 'I Know What You Want', 'Free Me' by the gorgeous Emma Bunton, Abs with 'Stop Sign' and 'Fly On' by XTM and DJ Chucky.

Justin Timberlake's 'Justified' is still holding tight at the top of the album chart, but Girls Aloud are looking to dislodge him as their debut album 'Sound of the Underground' enters at number two. Led Zepplin are due to make an appearance just behind the girls are with 'How The West Was Won.'

* S club deserve a number one to end their careers. Girls Aloud with a number 2 chart position I wonder if they 'll be happy with that?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts