Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's been a whlie, in the GS finals, that VENUS & SERENA were in opposite halfs and not in the finals, but there is a possibility for a change this year with VENUS ranked #4 and being injured that it could, sadly, not be another wonderful all Williams final.

At any rate, those damn Frenchies have pissed off SERENA so much that she is determined to, at least, get her second SERENA Slam, so unless she has an injury or VENUS stops her in the final, the Princess of Power should snag her third GS title of the year.

TR :cool:

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
The best chance for them to be on opposite of the draw was at the Frehcn Open and it didn't happen then, so I doubt it will happen at the US Open.

·
Registered
17,877 Posts
I doubt it but it's possible.

·
Registered
838 Posts
disposablehero said:
That would be a first.
I don't know how they do it, but Serena and Venus are never in the same half. Before the draw for Wimbledon I had some hope that it was going to be different. But no, ...

Now I believe that the next 20 times they will be in opposite halves (with 20 all-Williams finals, if Kim doesn't learn to overcome her mental problems)

·
Banned
27,238 Posts
errrrrrrrr beep beep durrrrrrrrrrrr

the players she went through......easy path baby

she didnt play Venus in the FO sweetie :kiss:

and the lack of playing top players is what cost her the crown :mad:

·
Registered
6,094 Posts
I hope so.
But if Venus is in Serena's half, that means Kim is in Justine's half.
But still, I think I speak for most of us: we don't want another all Williams error fest.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Glenn said:
I hope so.
But still, I think I speak for most of us: we don't want another all Williams error fest.
But then we are almost certain that Kim will become the new number one (I don' think Justine has a lot of chances of winning against Kim on hard court).

I have the impression that Kim won't have a lot of chances of becoming number one in the future. It could be now or never. Serena is clearly a lot better than the other players. Almost nobody is able to win against her.

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
Glenn said:
I hope so.
seriously after that bomb that was the french open final. I can speak for must of us true tennis fans: we don't want another all belgian tank match.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.