Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

an amazing champ with a massive heart.

cant tell which one i'm talking about? neither can i :)

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ps they both have crazy daddies.

way to go ladies :yeah:

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
According to the first pic, if Serena is 5'10" Masha must be 6'1". This youngster has a big future ahead.

·
Banned
3,072 Posts
ilovesmekitty said:
it was very sweet how serena was watching what maria did in the crowd :hearts: kinda smiling about it, she even shed a tear:kiss:
Yes, it bought a glisten to my eye too - I must admit!

eddyday said:
My respect for Serena and Richard has increased tenfold.
Yes, I thought they were both a great example of how to take defeat graciously!

I thought it was so refreshing to see the behaviour of both Maria and Serena, during and after the match - it was probably the nicest final I have seen in a very long time!

Here is my comment that was posted on the BBC Grandstand area:

"What a great women's final - and many congratulations to Maria! Her professionalism and courage is beyond her years.

She defeated two Wimbledon Champions back to back in emphatic style - that is a result she should be proud of for years to come. Also, great to see Serena being gracious in defeat - a true champion indeed. I'll look forward to many tense finals between the pair....
Rachel Roberts, UK"

-Rachel :wavey:

·
Registered
10,889 Posts
I didn't expect Serena to be so happy for Maria, her smile was just wonderful while she is supposed to be in an awful mood. :(

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
:worship: :hearts:

I'm so happy for Maria. Serena... just pure class. :kiss:

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
can't get enough. Serena is such a heartbreaker, but she's such an amazing person :)

·
Registered
8,949 Posts
i am amazed at serena, i thought she'd be really upset and moody, well done to her

1 - 20 of 21 Posts