·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:eek::eek: Silvia

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
thats silivia? oh my god you can see her nipples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Silvia looks like she's about to be cast on the set of SHOWGIRLS 2!!!

Where are the pictures from? The clothes look somewhat cheesy. Almost like they went to a photo studio in a shopping mall to get all glammed up!

Anyhow, it's nice to see the cute sides of these girls. We always see them serious and tennis-ed up on the courts. It's cool to see them under soft spotlights and Contempo Casuals outfits! ;) :p

Reactions: skanky~skanketta

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
Do I have X-rays in my eyes or I can see through Silvia's clothes????:eek:
Both look great anyway!!:bounce: :drool:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
:hearts: @ Jen in the first pic. I've seen these before but it's amazing what can happen when a girl gets Caruso Curls. FIERCE!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Jen! :hearts:

Why couldn't I be man enough for her? Looking at those pics only make me sad that I wasn't good enough for her. I still love her. :sad:

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
Jenn has nice feet surprising for a tennis player

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
Silvia has huge aerolas! (sp?)

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
vs1 said:
Silvia looks like she's about to be cast on the set of SHOWGIRLS 2!!!

Where are the pictures from? The clothes look somewhat cheesy. Almost like they went to a photo studio in a shopping mall to get all glammed up!

Anyhow, it's nice to see the cute sides of these girls. We always see them serious and tennis-ed up on the courts. It's cool to see them under soft spotlights and Contempo Casuals outfits! ;) :p
LMAO! I was just thinking they looked like glamour shots and the clothes do look like they are from contempo casuals ;) Anyway their faces look great, I love Jen's hair in the 1st picture and Silvia is always beautiful. :)

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
DA FOREHAND said:
Jenn has nice feet surprising for a tennis player
She does, she sat near us on a small court a couple of years ago at the US Open and I noticed how nice her feet were for a tennis player, her toenails were painted purple at the time. so it was hard not to notice. ;)

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
Hi

Thanks for posting the picture. I do love the JEN pics

Mark

1 - 20 of 27 Posts