1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
just 0757 here in phoenix, didn't expect the matches to be over already

·
Registered
19,165 Posts
Since we got the shit matches out in the semis this year, hopefully the final can be a decent match this year. We've had finals with the equvalent quality of a match between weekend hackers since 2002.

·
Registered
151 Posts
For me this RG is the worst of the last years...Women RG that is!

·
Registered
6,359 Posts
juju and nadal will go 3 in a row together

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Well that`s clay court tennis for ya. It`s always ugly to watch. I`m just glad that it`ll be over after this weekend and then it`s on to the grass.

·
Registered
867 Posts
idd, both are so predictable, and so many easy victories...
only exciting match was sharapova-schnyder
same for the men, federer lost 1 set, nadal 0
the fact that federer lost a set is about the biggest surprise yet ...
hopefully we'll have exciting finals... (with henin and nadal winning if possible :p)

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
Roland Garros is always boring as shit- one just has to look forward to Wimbledon for the classic matches to happen. :lol:

·
Registered
25,917 Posts
the juju/janky match was very boring. justine really didn't have to do much, but still played great. but ivanovic really kept me interested through her entire match. she really never let off the gas, so even though her match was short, it was one of the more entertaining matches i've seen in a while.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
...and Serena think she was violated..

Maria and Jelena got it something awful....so far that's 2 slams in a row for both of them getting a beat down.

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
RG as a whole has been crap men and women i had to switch off federer vs mikhail early on as it was dire then there was JJ bartoli that actualy made me want to rip my eyeballs out the french used to be my favourite slam but the past few years its been bad for the men and women i realy hope that its a good wimbledon!

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
Please, entertainment wise they have both been as boring as hell!
i agree they were talking about the mens semis on ES and it was like whats to talk about there full gone conclusions and now henins gona thrash ana in the womens final and the last four days will be shit!

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
What a yawner. But I'm happy for Ana.

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
Awful semis.. i hope Ana will beat Henin and Roger will beat Nadal in the finals ;)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts