Tennis Forum banner

401 - 420 of 436 Posts

·
Kookie Supporter
67,243 Posts
There are actually plenty of topics I know little about. The chickens were definitely not my thing. ;) From my years on Funtrivia I know enough about several topics to at least be decent on most topics.

I guess I better not list what niche topics I like (and there are definitely some on Funtrivia that I excel at), or they will never be chosen. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
19,571 Posts

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #404
@SVK, because you finished last on Friday quiz, you get to choose the Monday custom topic. You have until Sunday evening to post here a topic or two to your liking and I'll try to meet your wishes. ;)

·
Premium Member
28,048 Posts
@SVK, because you finished last on Friday quiz, you get to choose the Monday custom topic. You have until Sunday evening to post here a topic or two to your liking and I'll try to meet your wishes. ;)
Should I PM you, or will we make our choices public?

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #407
Dingding, whatever your username here is (if you're here at all), having been last in the tennis quiz on Monday you can choose the topic for Friday. You can post them here or in the TWIT chatbox.

·
Administrator
67,425 Posts
Reactions: James and Mauriac

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #410
Mustafina and Kerberos have raised their games and TweetySnape, although an occasional visitor nowadays, is still a TWIT powerhouse.

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #411
@catgamer - you can choose the topic for Monday (because you finished last yesterday). Choose something you are good at. Post your choice(s) here or via PM.

·
Registered
37,822 Posts
OK, I choose a medical quiz

Reactions: Boreas

·
Registered
30,652 Posts
Has anyone here ever participated in a TV quiz?

·
Registered
19,571 Posts

·
Registered
19,571 Posts
How did you do back then?
I have passed one round, then getting dragged in round robin. Have to mention that I was the youngest participant. :p I got one bottle of wine and one family pizza. :D

·
Registered
37,822 Posts
I have passed one round, then getting dragged in round robin. Have to mention that I was the youngest participant. :p I got one bottle of wine and one family pizza. :D
What kind of show was this?

·
Registered
19,571 Posts
What kind of show was this?
Quiz show, first one who answers 5 questions correctly, he is the winner. But there was one trick, you could have answered 4 questions AND blocking your opponent, so he must have started at Q1 again (with new Q1, 2 etc.). :eek:h:

One professor from another city blocked my path, so I had to start again from Question 1. Mixed quiz. It was aired on local TV. There were no sponsors for Season 2. People were not that interested. They always wanted to watch trash TV shows. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
37,822 Posts
Quizz show, first one who answers on 5 question correctly, he is the winner. But there was one trick, you could have answered on 4 questions, blocking your opponent, so he must have started at Q1 again (with new Q1, 2 etc.). :eek:h:

One professor from another city blocked my path, so I had to start again from Question 1. Mixed quiz. It was aired on local TV. There were no sponsors for Season 2. People were not that interested. They always wanted to watch trash TV shows. :rolleyes:
Ah, ok
Sounds good nevertheless

401 - 420 of 436 Posts