Tennis Forum banner

321 - 340 of 355 Posts

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Your point of view. I'm stopping this discussion right now. Because it's pointless to go through infinity loop. I spoiled what you can do. I did not say I did it for every category. That's why I was never bothered to learn about Movies or even Religion.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
That's it. I hope you got it. ;)

As a reward and a compromise, I took my words back and won't call you narrow-minded, I did not know you had no idea that you can search for all the categories.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
That's my own business, Boreas! ;)

·
Registered
30,270 Posts
What's wrong with learning new trivia facts? Everyone is free to practice.

I actually like doing the topic quizzes sometimes, much more interesting than the random questions on private tournaments.

Never forget that some people have been playing these games for 15+ years. Who's taking this too seriously then?

·
Registered
12,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #329
I actually like doing the topic quizzes sometimes, much more interesting than the random questions on private tournaments.
Because it's also easier to look up the questions and learn some new facts beforehand?

·
Registered
30,270 Posts
Out of curiousity, I went to play the quiz and finished 2nd. I guess y'all suck at this game. :unsure:

·
Registered
37,141 Posts
Wow, a 7 for me today, very satisfied with that :D

·
Registered
12,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #336
I had no right getting 8 with the amount of (educated) guesses I took.

·
Registered
46,690 Posts
Well, looks like this month will finally be the end of my many-years-long Top 10 streak. I've missed 9 days already.

321 - 340 of 355 Posts