Tennis Forum banner

301 - 320 of 355 Posts

·
Registered
12,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #301
Lol, if you think I lookup to answers, then you need to check yourselves. I practice those quizzes before doing them on site. I always check my answers before submitting.
Maybe you should "practice" on the actual public funtrivia site and not within privately chosen themes we have in private tournaments. Other players don't have the options you have. It makes it quite pointless for others to play against you.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Maybe you should "practice" on the actual public funtrivia site and not within privately chosen themes we have in private tournaments. Other players don't have the options you have. It makes it quite pointless for others to play against you.
I practice on public site. Not in private ones.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
If you don't like my practicing methods, then I won't play on TF. You all worshiped James, Frode, and TWIT beast Meelis, but first time I started to practice on official funtrivia site and improvement is seen, everyone jumped in bandwagon. Pointless is you complaining when someone wants to improve his/her memory and do well.

To Joris: I have answers written in my notebook, I don't need to check on sites. Once I practice on my time, then how will you react?

·
Registered
12,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #305
It's not practice. It's cheating. I could look up the questions and answers too. I don't because it would kill all the joy of playing. I don't get people like you. What do you get out of that?

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Narrow-minded people, why did I even bother to answer?

·
Registered
12,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #309
Narrow-minded people, why did I even bother to answer?
For all I care you can write down all the questions and all the answers AFTER you take the private TF quiz. Not before, by looking them up in your own private tournament. No wonder you missed the only actual bear question, because that category was way down among the "potentially related".

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
For all I care you can write down all the questions and all the answers AFTER you take the private TF quiz. Not before, by looking them up in your own private tournament. No wonder you missed the only actual bear question, because that category was way down among the "potentially related".
That's one of many categories I did not practice and did not write the answers in my notebook. Not that you cannot get it, simply. Judging this, I don't get it why do you react in this way like I have committed a crime? It's my way to learn new things, my perception, my ways of learning, finding new methods and playing this quiz (competing). Per se, it's far from cheating, you have prublic funtrivia sites and all the tests, it's not that hard to check one of their tests, write the notes for yourselves. I am fine with you calling a cheater, it just shows how belittled you are. By doing FunTrivia quizzes, I found many errors, especially from today's "bear quiz", where the answer was Proud Heart bear... Instead, in the test it was Proud Heart Cat. I am not a technician, I cannot help myself to correct FT.

·
Registered
12,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #311 (Edited)
That's one of many categories I did not practice and did not write the answers in my notebook. Not that you cannot get it, simply. Judging this, I don't get it why do you react in this way like I have committed a crime? It's my way to learn new things, my perception, my ways of learning, finding new methods and playing this quiz (competing). Per se, it's far from cheating, you have prublic funtrivia sites and all the tests, it's not that hard to check one of their tests, write the notes for yourselves. I am fine with you calling a cheater, it just shows how belittled you are. By doing FunTrivia quizzes, I found many errors, especially from today's "bear quiz", where the answer was Proud Heart bear... Instead, in the test it was Proud Heart Cat. I am not a technician, I cannot help myself to correct FT.
The "method" you found is unfair to other players, it's not even a method - it's stealing teacher's math exam scheduled for tomorrow and not showing it to other students. They don't have access to questions and categories that you or I have. They don't get to see questions beforehand, they can't look up answers beforehand - while you can. How you don't see a problem in that is beyond me.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
That's not your problem. Then FT needs to randomise for hosts to make all random categories. Then I think you won't complain. "Unfair" is not cheating, tho.

·
Registered
12,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #313
That's not your problem. Then FT needs to randomise for hosts to make all random categories. Then I think you won't complain. "Unfair" is not cheating, tho.
Nope, you should perhaps "train your memory and methodology" in your own private tournament, where you don't even play. You created it only to abuse your admin powers there and look up the questions of TF quizzes. It's childish, really.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Nope, you should perhaps "train your memory and methodology" in your own private tournament, where you don't even play. You created it only to abuse your admin powers there and look up the questions of TF quizzes. It's childish, really.
I do? Lol, you are childish for even trying to call that abusing the system. You don't need to trust me and I have never ever done this. I have private tournament, but no one is there. If you can do this, now check how many times I played there and had I chosen TF's categories. I played total of 0 times there. Shame on you, nice showing true colors. You reached low level, congrats.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
For those who wonder what were I talking about. Go on FunTrivia quizzes and type in Search "Bear". You will get those tests.

There is a grand total of 75 quizzes related to Bear, 10 categories.

·
Registered
12,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #316
I do? Lol, you are childish for even trying to call that abusing the system. You don't need to trust me and I have never ever done this. I have private tournament, but no one is there. If you can do this, now check how many times I played there and had I chosen TF's categories. I played total of 0 times there. Shame on you, nice showing true colors. You reached low level, congrats.
Don't play dumb. I know what you can and you can't as an admin. You don't need to take the quiz to get to the questions. You knew yesterday which subcategories were up for today's quiz. Within those subcategories you can very much access to all the questions.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Boreas, had I done this all the time, I would always have had 10 correct answers and my time would be everytime less than 50 seconds. And look at the picture I posted. There is the answer for narrow-minded people like you.

·
Registered
12,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #318
I actually didn't know the homepage offers this option. I thought only admins have access to that. I have to backtrack some of my comments then, so I'm sorry for calling you a cheat.

I stand by my words that it's childish and looking up the questions and the answers adds little to the excitement of the game.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Ok, everyone can do it before logging in. Next time check your facts, because I have prepared it in case you would jump in, which happened.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
I actually didn't know the homepage offers this option. I thought only admins have access to that. I have to backtrack some of my comments then, so I'm sorry for calling you a cheat.

I stand by my words that it's childish and looking up the questions and the answers adds little to the excitement of the game.
But I can understand why you said that. I was just the one who spoiled this trick.

301 - 320 of 355 Posts