Tennis Forum banner

261 - 280 of 334 Posts

·
Registered
12,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #262
As a game host I should tone down on my participative leadership and become more autocratic. I'm really shooting myself in the foot with these math and ballet themes.

So tomorrow. Songbirds of Slovenia. heh

I'm kidding. Weather it is. I don't know any name of different types of clouds anymore, though.

·
Premium Member
28,038 Posts
Are you a meteorologist? @SVK
Not at all. Weather is only a topic I was always interested in, but I am far away from being an expert. I understand only the basics of it, and even despite I actually always liked to read about some of the American stuff like tornadoes or hurricanes (in the case questions would be USA oriented, like it sometimes is :D ), I am not feeling confident at all. Bring me some advanced and/or physics-like stuff and I am done...especially in foreign language ;) So it is not like I would expect a TOP 10 result, but let's say, I hope I would do better than in ballet or math quiz :p

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Here are my suggestions

1) Literary Awards
2) Greek Mythology
3) Persian Arts
4) Immigration
5) Pacific Ocean

·
Registered
12,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #269
What do you mean so much to pick there in both Immigration and Persian arts.
True. But the pool of questions in this game is closed. And if immigration and Persian arts haven't been made separate subcategories before the closing - there is nothing for me to pick from.

·
Registered
13,461 Posts

·
Registered
13,461 Posts
Can we have a sci-fi quiz one of these days, please?
Only if you want me to get a zero. I'm not sure that I've ever read a pure science fiction book.

·
Registered
19,521 Posts
Only if you want me to get a zero. I'm not sure that I've ever read a pure science fiction book.
Movies probably count too.

But if you want a book suggestion, must be Dune.

·
Registered
13,461 Posts
Movies probably count too.

But if you want a book suggestion, must be Dune.
I've just started to re-read Dostoevsky's The Brothers Karamazov, which at around 800 pages will keep me occupied for a while. 😀 Funnily enough I recently bought I, Robot although it will be while before I get around to reading it.

261 - 280 of 334 Posts