181,807 Posts
Tragic ending
Family decision no doubt :eek:h:

·
Registered
51,753 Posts
Kris :yeah:

As Kris said the serve was the key. She hit 24 Aces !!! :eek:
Probably the best serving performance I have ever seen (also Serena).

Kris played with no pressure, she had nothing to lose. Karo was the fave.
Never in doubt that Kris would peak today after sucking for most of the year :lol:

Karo :hug:

Karolina looked nervous. Not at her best. She made some bad UEs at important times.
These 2 DFs in 3rd set tiebreak at 5-5 and at 7-7 :facepalm:

I enjoyed this match. Many winners and strong serves. Short, fast points. A good match :)

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Kristyna proved that she really is the better server. I knew they both decided prior that they would take it to a tiebreak and the real, true ace queen would take all and foot the room service bill.

·
Registered
82,452 Posts
:facepalm:

·
Registered
7,754 Posts
OMG... Lefty Bot fired 24 aces!!!?? Was Righty Bot not moving for any of these? Lefty Bot now owns the H2H 5-4. Hahahahah.
She wasn't moving much at all... :lol:

In all seriousness, despite being one of the worst displays of footwork i've ever seen in a WTA match, it was an enjoyable encounter (if VERY serve-based). Kris was the better player throughout most of it, even in the 2nd set she felt in charge of a lot of the points.

I was really worried she was going to choke it away just because her sister was the favourite going in (especially when that 4-1 lead QUICKLY evaporated), the DF on match point felt so fortuitous, but glad for her that she could close it out. Hoping she doesn't serve this well against Barbie in the next round lol. :hysteric:

·
always getting what i want
17,815 Posts
Less evil twin won.

21 - 40 of 67 Posts