Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
The World's Annoyance Tournament. An annual contest where you can nominate and vote for the most annoying poster in the forum. Grand Slam style, 256-players draw, Bo3/Bo5/Bo7 rounds. One vote = one game, like in PYW.
:lol::lol: Sounds fun. I can only imagine how messy that must be. :eek:h:

·
Registered
19,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Reactions: bud887

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Hey Cheda, sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he gets better, and it's good that you're there for him. Thanks for your time managing this in the past :smile2:

When is the deadline to nominate oneself as a host? So many clowns are trying hard to win the contest as of lately and their efforts to take the crown do not deserve to go unnoticed :angel:
Some of them should not only get direct entry to the main draw, they should also get a bye in the first round :eek:h:

·
Registered
19,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
Hey Cheda, sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he gets better, and it's good that you're there for him. Thanks for your time managing this in the past :smile2:

Some of them should not only get direct entry to the main draw, they should also get a bye in the first round :eek:h:
Thank you. Well, his current condition is far from the best, but I must move on... simply he told me that is only the beginning of making a path to the world and I should not worry too much. Also, if this had not happened to my dad, I am working now and definitely could not manage more than 2 hours per day for TWAT. For PopCon I think that I will be able to do this. :D

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I propose the new rule for draws...
128 players will be enough, like in PopCon.
I agree. Last year you needed a ton of WCs to fill the draw :eek: Plus the first three rounds were slower than KrisPlis.
This

256 players are unnecessary especially that in the last 2 years a lot of matches were dragging out to the point that we had to vote for the leading player to end the match quickly regardless of how skillful might be the losing one which hurt the competition.

·
Registered
19,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I'll do it. I will need an intensive course on how to, though @SRB Analyst
I'll do it. I will need an intensive course on how to, though @SRB Analyst

I was PM'd to start a thread from @SRB Analyst but I'm just a little bit confused and also need an intensive course before I do anything. Not sure if anyone else who offered to help out got a PM either.
I will send you the instructions after my oral examination. I will get that Bachelor's today! ♥

Thank you for taking the messiest game over me to manage.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts