Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
19,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone, I have an announcement for you.

These days I have been informed about my father's condition and I won't let him himself to get in a worse state that he is currently facing. He suffers from "periphery circulation", so that means he just cannot have a proper break, he cannot sit, cannot stand on his legs or cannot lay in the bed for a long time.
I am helping him with my kineseotherapy knowledge, so I hope that his body will rejuvenate somehow (expecting November)...

With combination of his bad circumstances and me finding a new job, I inform you that Manager role of TWAT competition is available now. I am so sorry that after 3 years I won't be able to manage again. Hopefully I might do or help with managing next year, but I really don't know what will this life (a whole new experience) bring in less than a year.

The manager should know to do basic stuff and he/she should take a look on previous years of TWAT.

All the best to my new successor and I wish you an enjoyable management.

Love and peace, Cheda!

·
Registered
84,757 Posts
Hello, everyone, I have an announcement for you.

These days I have been informed about my father's condition and I won't let him himself to get in a worse state that he is currently facing. He suffers from "periphery circulation", so that means he just cannot have a proper break, he cannot sit, cannot stand on his legs or cannot lay in the bed for a long time.
I am helping him with my kineseotherapy knowledge, so I hope that his body will rejuvenate somehow (expecting November)...

With combination of his bad circumstances and me finding a new job, I inform you that Manager role of TWAT competition is available now. I am so sorry that after 3 years I won't be able to manage again. Hopefully I might do or help with managing next year, but I really don't know what will this life (a whole new experience) bring in less than a year.

The manager should know to do basic stuff and he/she should take a look on previous years of TWAT.

All the best to my new successor and I wish you an enjoyable management.

Love and peace, Cheda!
Thank goodness you are finally moved on which you should have much earlier.:eek:h:
Nevertheless wishing you and your dad the best! Must be hard having the body condition troubling your daily life.
No need to worry about who to manage as there will be someone who will come in volunteer. It's not really hard to manage anyway, apart from the early stage (speaking from experience :angel:) Even if there isn't any one, it's still fine.:eek:h:

·
Registered
19,042 Posts
I would volunteer, but given the length of time I go between bans, probably not a good idea...

:p

Reactions: JaySix

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
You know I'm willing to help, Cheda. I just would like at least a co-manager/helping hand due to time zones, more experience with previous editions to come up with ideas to make it run faster (Non-Tennis has little activity nowadays - maybe TWAT should run during Eurovision week :tears:) and last but not least: I hate draw ceremonies :hysteric:

Where is that chambienovic kid? Sure he could be annoying in GMs but he was keen on managing every game.

·
Registered
40,023 Posts
Reactions: TERRASTAR18

·
Registered
19,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You know I'm willing to help, Cheda. I just would like at least a co-manager/helping hand due to time zones, more experience with previous editions to come up with ideas to make it run faster (Non-Tennis has little activity nowadays - maybe TWAT should run during Eurovision week :tears:) and last but not least: I hate draw ceremonies :hysteric:

Where is that chambienovic kid? Sure he could be annoying in GMs but he was keen on managing every game.
His second account was permabanned, so I think he is aware well for the next time. I did not see him logging in for the long time from his "main" account... we will see, but I think we can find my successor successfully. :)

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
It would be really sad if we don't have TWAT, it would mark the decay of TF and I love traditions. @Random Run would be a great host. I'm in a complicated period right now, otherwise I'd volunteer to help.

·
Banned
86,106 Posts
All the best for you and your Dad, Cheda! :hug:

Reactions: SRB Analyst

·
Banned
7,874 Posts
I wish you and your dad all the best. Stay strong the both of you :hug:

·
Registered
22,327 Posts
Cancel the competition and bring it back next year.

·
Registered
19,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The World's Annoyance Tournament. An annual contest where you can nominate and vote for the most annoying poster in the forum. Grand Slam style, 256-players draw, Bo3/Bo5/Bo7 rounds. One vote = one game, like in PYW.
I propose the new rule for draws...
128 players will be enough, like in PopCon.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts