Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just listening to that great song Changes, and I was thinking of all the controversion when the song was released.
Suddenly there were a lot of rumours about 2pac being alive. I don't remember all the "proof" but some of these were:
- in one of his video's, he wears Nike-shoes that weren't released by the time he got killed :eek:
- there is a lot of material left of him, much more then of other artists who died, but Freddy Mercury for example worked very hard after he knew he was gonna die. Maybe Tupac "knew" he was gonna "die" I have NOT made this up, it's from a magazine
- people say they have seen Tupac on Cuba

ok, there were more, about his death itsself (I think it was something like his body was unrecognisable but I don't remember very well).

I don't believe he is still alive, but it is a truth that there are very very strange facts! (and I wish I would have saved the article, or could remember more!)

·
Banned
2,029 Posts
Yup, I've heard the same rumors (read: conspiracy theories). Personally, I believe he is dead. I recall a 1991-92 BET interview where he spoke prophetically of not making it to 25. To me, I loved his music but I really didn't see any other way out for Pac because he had already decided in his mind that he would die young. I didn't appreciate the fact that in some ways he glamorized death for hip hop fans because Pac made them feel nothing but despair for the future which is so unfair.

RIP.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
2pac

I still am a huge fan of Tupac Shakur, but I never thought he faked his death. He was somewhat obsessed with dying and dying young. His most popular songs spoke about deliverance. I still think he was a lyrical genius. Some of the things he wrote about were just beyond his time. He was very intelligent and talented. This man had something to say, and he said it in the most profound manner. Never the less, I believe he's dead. There's a website of famous autopsies, and they have a few pics of Tupac's. I forget the name of the web, but I'm sure you can find it if you want to see.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
I wish he would stop releasing singles. It's just not funny any more :(

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Theres no way he could have made enough material to release songs over 6 years after hid death!Thats just impossible!Also i've heard a rumor that he became an undercover agent for someone or something!:eek:

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
You people can't be serious. Tupac is deader than dead, amd John Lennon STILL has lots of unreleased material. A popular rapper wouldn't have too hard a time getting hold of shoes that weren't on the market yet. The manufacturers would WANT people to see him wearing them.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
I know that's not your arguement; that no one can possibly have recorded that many songs before death?! It is well known that artists write many songs but can't possibly put them all on one or two albums. They simply choose the ones they like best and apparently save the others. It's been spoken of by those closest to him that he can write a song in 5 minutes. I don't know the exact amount of songs that he left behind, but I guarantee you he's not writing them from beyond the grave, or from Cuba either.

·
Banned
2,029 Posts
H-V, I can't speak for you but in NYC we aren't hearing any "new" Pac material on black radio so I'm wondering if Pac's record company is targetting the foreign market (referring to comments by European board members).

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Hi Beige:wavey: That must be it. I haven't heard anything from Pac since "Til' The End Of Time". These songs must have just been released overseas. I still think he has a lot more songs because my cousin from Atlanta knows this DJ who's working on another album to drop at the end of this year. I also heard that Pac's mother has the rights to his songs now, so she may be venturing out into new territory, but I haven't heard anything in a while. I guess there hasn't been anything in the States because of the court proceedings concerning the rights to the song collection.

·
Banned
2,029 Posts
IHey Hail-Venus! :wavey: I hear ya, H-Vee (disposablehero, too). I have no problems believing that Pac (and Biggie for that matter) has hundreds (maybe thousands) of recorded but unreleased material. Mrs. Shakur deserves every penny!

In Pac's memory, "Dear Mama" still brings a tear to my eye. That is the mutha of all hip hop tributes to Moms. :)

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
My favorite 2Pac songs are "All Eyez On Me", "Dear Mama", "Blasphamy", "To Live and Die In L.A.", and "Against All Odds":cool: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
He's alive!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Re: 2pac

HAIL-VENUS said:
Some of the things he wrote about were just beyond his time. He was very intelligent and talented. This man had something to say, and he said it in the most profound manner.
No offense, but his lyrics were frankly disturbing. I know it's typical of the gangsta rap genre, but cursing like an immature 12-year-old, calling women bitches, and bragging about crime is not my personal idea of profoundness.

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you all for your answer.
Personally I don't believe he's alive neither. He's probably as alive as Elvis is ;)

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
Is Paul Mccartney death or alive, I mean the real one, there are rumours that he died in 67(I believe it was that year) and then the beatles bought a look a like!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts