Tennis Forum banner

121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Omg, I dont mean to make fun but what the hell. 7-5 5-0 "K, I'm done"??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I think it would be scandal. Below explanation:

As You know, Caroline's parents are Polish and she usually speaks in Polish with her father and at the same time her trainer. When there was score "7-5 3-0" father told to Wozniacki in Polish "Fight until 5-0 and retire, because You surely can't play the next match". We (Polish fans) distinctly heard this conversation.

·
62,107 Posts
OMG, Caro, get well soon!!

Patty & Timea :D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello, I think it would be scandal. Below explanation:

As You know, Caroline's parents are Polish and she usually speaks in Polish with her father and at the same time her trainer. When there was score "7-5 3-0" father told to Wozniacki in Polish "Fight until 5-0 and retire, because You surely can't play the next match". We (Polish fans) distinctly heard this conversation.
well I was there too. I dont see what scandal that would be?! She was HURT! Do you want to risk the rest of the season because of winning against Kremer and then being not able to play the next match? I think it was the right decision to do it this way to not risk a worst injury and the local girl Kremer can play one more match instead of SREBOTNIK winning without playing in the next round:worship:

121 - 127 of 127 Posts