Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
Canuck_Fan said:
depends on which mo shows up...if its the mo that played at the canadian open then she will get crushed..if its the mo that played at the uso or wimby then she can win this one.

M-E is a head case...she will most likely win a set and choke and fall apart as always..i hope im wrong on this one though as i do like her very much
I like her a lot too! ;) I don't know why, I don't know her that much. She just seems like she could be very strong mentally, she just needs that "spark". She reminds me of Justine in terms of personnality (Don't start bashing me here, I did NOT compare Marie-Ève's backhand or anything to Justine's!!! :p )

·
This is my fancy user title
9,102 Posts
Ten_Isse_Fan said:
I like her a lot too! ;) I don't know why, I don't know her that much. She just seems like she could be very strong mentally, she just needs that "spark". She reminds me of Justine in terms of personnality (Don't start bashing me here, I did NOT compare Marie-Ève's backhand or anything to Justine's!!! :p )
omg do not ever compare m-e to juju as i hate her so much...i think m-e has the game to be in the top 100 but she is not mentally strong at all..she leads in all her matches and then falls apart

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
Canuck_Fan said:
omg do not ever compare m-e to juju as i hate her so much...i think m-e has the game to be in the top 100 but she is not mentally strong at all..she leads in all her matches and then falls apart
That's what I mean! She needs something... Who knows ? She could do it tomorrow against Bartoli and that could be just what she needs.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,913 Posts
Iveta :woohoo:
Jill :sad:
Milagros :yeah:
Alina :kiss:
Gisela :inlove:
Anca :hearts:
Eva :baghead:

Iveta/Lenka :tears:
Nanda Alves/Adriana :bigcry: